5.0 out of 5 stars Ninety-NIne Essentials
I did not have the difficulties the other reviewers had and, although I live in the country with not the fastest broadband, it downloaded fairly quickly.
It has a very wide range of recordings and, at that price, is excellent value for money.
I have not been disappointed. Recommended.
Published on 27 Aug. 2011 by RR Waller

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful quality.
I bought this to use as a study aid. What a waste. It was like I had cotton wool in my ears. The quality is unbelievably poor. In this case, there is no getting round the fact that if you buy monkeys you get peanuts. Half a star if it were possible.
Published 19 months ago by Nontokozo

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninety-NIne Essentials, 27 Aug. 2011
RR Waller "ISeneca" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have not been disappointed. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars You MUST have this !, 28 Dec. 2009
D. Lewis "luckyeddy" (Romford England) - See all my reviews
If you are a Beethoven fan, this download is a Must for you. And if you are not a Beethoven fan, WHY NOT ? He really is the master of the masters and you should try listening to some of his music? to start with, try "Moonlight Sonata" or "Pathetique" or his "5th" symphony ? As for this album, All the great songs are on here, Not only is it Packed with all the best music he wrote but the quality of the recordings are far superior to many other cd's. This collection is Very highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 99 series..., 22 Oct. 2012
...is just right if you don't know anything or little or a fair bit and would like to know a bit more. Snobs can slag this off but this is the sort of compilation that lead me to the absolute treasure trove of Classical Music many years ago. I've since read and bought the great versions of this genius music but when I need a quick fix of the great popular stuff this is as good as anything. The 99 stuff is bargain, quality music.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful quality., 4 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beethoven Masterpieces, 12 Dec. 2012
Brian Wootton (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
Too much Beethoven to play all at one sitting, very useful for reminding me what full sonatas I'm missing from my Beethoven collection, and of course, individual pieces are spread through my many playlists. Very good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Dec. 2012
I like Beethoven and having a large amount of his work all in one place is useful. The recordings are all good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Sept. 2014
N. Mulholland "rev" (uk) - See all my reviews
Great value for easy listening

1.0 out of 5 stars sooooo slow, 19 July 2011
it was so slow to download it timed out after about 14 hours or so having loaded 50% of the content. rest of it lost forever I assume.