on 15 October 2012
I ordered this because it looked so nice but I was a little disappointed when it came the length of the chain is too long and the whole thing looks very cheap so am sorry am going to give this away.
on 13 May 2013
I chose this because I love owls. I was expecting it to look cheap because it was so cheap but when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised, a nice piece of jewellery.
on 18 July 2012
I love owls, so I love this one, if you like owls, then this is the Jewellery for you, I have two in different colours. A very good buy.
on 2 January 2013
Very good quality and looked really good when worn. The chain was just the right length too :) Looked more expensive than it was!
on 3 January 2013
brought this for a friend as a small gift to cheer her up she loved it and though it cute arrive on time would buy from again
on 21 January 2015
Very attractive necklace which my niece loved.
on 3 October 2015