on 2 August 2013
I have the Small Pentax Q Neoprene case Pentax Small Neoprene Case for Q Compact System Camera which works fine but then bought the 02 zoom lens so was pleased to see this case advertised as
"Manufacturer's Description
The Pentax Large Neoprene Case for the new Pentax Q Compact System Camera, is big enough to handle one Q with the 02 Zoom Lens attached."
Which you can (at time of writing) see this above.
I ordered one and received the small case which I already have so I returned it saying there had been a mistake, I was told that a large one would be sent out, I received it today, its another small case in a bag labelled "large case".
I have it sitting here to return for refund.
on 6 May 2013
This case offers the best compromise between protection and size - which are arguably two of the Q's best features.

I was keeping my Q unprotected in a bag along with various screen-scratching metal items such as a torch and pen, so prevention being better than cure, I searched for cases, which I found are pretty few and far between.

I settled on this one after testing some in person and also weighing up my options online. This particular case snugly fits the body with 01 prime lens - if you keep the 02 zoom permanently fitted, look elsewhere, this will not fit that combo.

If you are looking for a case almost as small as he camera itself, this would be your best option, to the point that once the camera is inside the case there isn't really room for the camera strap too, so I and leave it hanging out the side of the zip and have removed the clip-on case strap from its plastic D rings, which works pretty well.

In the top of the case there is a netted pocket for memory cards and spare batteries if you have them.

Materials wise, the case is extremely well made with an excellent zip but is neoprene only, with no foam padding however it has stiff piping at top and bottom which holds its shape and gives it a bit of extra structural strength. The lack of foam padding keeps its size down, all other foamed cases I looked at were huge in comparison, and still offers plenty of protection from knocks and scrapes with the spongy neoprene. If ultimate protection is paramount larger cases may offer more, but remember the Q is a tough little cookie being made of metal and being so small and light it may not find itself in much peril purely because of its lack of bulk.

I could have been picky and given a 4 rating because of the strap issue, however i got exactly what I was looking for - a case small enough to call itself part of the smallest CSC system yet made - 5 stars.
on 4 September 2013
Nice case and good quality.....but yet again the product description is wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is claimed that the case will fit the camera and the 02 zoom lens but there is no way this combination will fit !

So back it went for another refund
on 17 July 2012
Difficult to do a 20-word review for a camera case ..... maybe a little on the small side for the camera/lens combination it's intended for, but item is well-made.
on 17 December 2014
Seems to be the standard Pentax product, but isn't much use for actually using the camera