5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Oil cures cancer
Published 14 months ago by Jon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good hemp oil
Very useful I heard it can sort out all kinds of skin problems and cancer I hope so !!! Nico
Published 1 month ago by Jitinder Johal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Oil cures cancer, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I have had basal cell carcinoma four times on the face, especially the forehead. Last year I was diagnosed as having it again at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington U.K. by a specialist dermatologist. She took a biopsy which confirmed the cancer. It showed it to be a particularly aggressive form of bcc notorious for invading muscle and bone. It sends out tendrils in all directions.
Surgery is the treatment of choice but the problem is that though they may excise a large portion of the tumour, if they leave only part of a tendril it sends up growth of a new tumour in time.
Things happen slowly on the NHS in the UK today and it was about 3 months before I got to the biopsy stage. In the meantime I bought some Granovita organic hemp oil and started applying it twice daily. I kept about 50ml in a tiny jam jar and put a cotton bud in it. Twice a day I painted the cancer with it.
By the time I got to the biopsy stage the dermatologist was saying "But what happened to the rest of the cancer?" I told her, but she just looked at me as if I were a lunatic. The biopsy revealed the aggressive tumour I have described with actinic keratosis next to it. She said the cancer was too big and too far advanced for her to treat or to operate on and she referred me to the plastic surgery unit at Charing Cross Hospital. She gave me a topical chemo therapy agent to apply to the keratosis but told me not to bother to apply it to the cancer, which by now looked like quills standing up on my forehead. Her cream did nothing for the keratosis so I applied the hemp oil to both the keratosis and the cancer.
There was an administrative mix-up about the referral to the plastic surgeons so I did not get to them for 3 months. In the meantime I religiously applied the hemp oil twice daily. When I got to the surgeons, the Registrar I saw said: "There is no cancer. Where has it gone?" I told him. He seemed amazed. But he was prudent and said we must be sure that the improvement was not merely cosmetic while the cancer lurked below, so I offered to have yet another biopsy. It was done and I was given an appointment a week hence to get the result.
When I went back a week later I was seen by a Consultant. He had obviously been briefed by the Registrar on what I had said. He sat me down and questioned me closely about what I had done. In the end he said: "Well, you have cured the cancer; the biopsy shows none." The man was really interested in the cure, so when he suggested they monitor me for another 3 months I was happy to agree, and I will agree to a year if they ask me. I, too, want to be certain the cancer is gone. But on the face of it, it is gone and the beauty of hemp oil vs surgery is that the hemp oil appears to kill all the tendrils and not just part of the growth. So all power and great thanks to Granovita organic hemp oil. Needless to say, the keratosis is also gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars essential, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
been taking this for years , really helps my skin and keeps my hair shiny . wife takes it when she has an attack of eczema , does the trick for her . arrived on time , well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Foods from the AMAZON range., 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
This Hemp Oil is new to me - I ordered 2 bottles and am only just more than half-way through the first.

So far - I love it!! I have had hemp oil before - but this is GREEN ; somehow that makes it more basic, less processed

and, obviously, MORE GOOD FOR YOU!

I haven't cooked with this - I just pour it, generously over my salad. It has a very light, slightly warming feel and a

very delicate taste. As I said, I just love it!!

(P.S. More people should learn the Health Benefits of Hemp Oil)

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefits of Hemp Oil, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I take this as a health supplement and find it keep the joints free of aches and pains. Ideal for those like me who don't eat oily fish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
Fantastic oil! Works well mixed with organic apple cider vinegar as dressing for salads! Very healthy. Nice nutty taste. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
This oil is nicely flavoured and feels smooth. I've used it as a salad oil (if I'd liked the flavour as much as I do olive oil, I'd have rated it 5*) and I have used it on the sun-damaged skin of my hands - I do think it has helped, not nearly so wrinkly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Organic Oil, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I like this product because it is good for you. It keeps me in good health as it had Omega 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I heard that oil from the cannabis plant cures cancer,i don't have lung cancer but do suffer with c;o.p.d. [cronic obstructive pulminary decease] The doctors gave me inhalers so I used them but found that my skin was peeling on my face, I don't think they help much at all in my case! after reading what the side affects may be I decided to try something else,that's where the hemp oil comes in,after checking out alternative medicines I came across rick simpson on utube who had cancer and cured himself with cannabis oil the problem is getting hold of cannabis oil as it is illegal,so the next best thing is hemp oil as cannabis is hemp.
So I have been taking the hemp seed oil every day,along with changing my diet eating lots of salad juicing lots of vegtables and going to the gym twice a week,not only is the hemp oil good for its omega-3 content it is good for applying on dry skin.Since I started my skin is much better,while im not cured of c.o.p.d I feel better iv lost weight which I need to,and I look healthier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
Very good product. Very quickly despatch. It have good taste. It seems that is fresh. I will buy it again and I sugested to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medicinal reason for buying., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
Read a lot about this oil before buying. The health benifits are amazing.I was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer years ago and with the help of certain medicines it eased the pain and the acid reflux. But in all it was still there and would flare up from time to time. So I started looking for alternative medicines and this caught my eye. I've been using this for almost 3 months now and not took a prescribed pill since I bought it. No more acid reflux and the bloated feeling went almost immediately. And as for the pain gone as well. Can almost feel it healing itself. So I'm going to carry on using the granovita hemp oil for a long time to come. Amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2)
13.48