Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 July 2013
I bought this for my wife, whose boots were made for walking but not for easy removal. Absolutely fit for purpose, simple to use and delightfully coloured, I would recommend one of these for every entranceway to your home. However, the down side is that we no longer share those moments of intimacy with me astride my wife's outstretched leg straining to remove a stubborn boot while she gazes lovingly at my posterior. I fear that such moments could be lost to others in the face of such ergonomic excellence.
33 comments10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2015
Anyone who has Wellington boots, I recommend you get this Boot Jack. We have bought 2 now - one goes with each set of our wellies wherever we take the dog walking. means you dont have to bend down to take a wellie off & makes it so much easier to take them off! They are well made and solid plastic, I dont expect them snapping for a very long time

Another top tip - buy a big bag for life from Tescos or waitrose - they do really nice sized ones made out of plastic canvas like material which are perfect for transporting wellies in!
on 10 January 2014
Am finding this a godsend ... light enough to take out in the car, in a bag whenever I need to wear my wellies (quite a lot lately with the weather we've been having!), sturdy enough to do the job ... no more bending & struggling with my wellies this is quick & easy .. only wish I'd bought one before... great value too.
on 12 January 2012
Bought this as a gift for my husband. Perfect for taking Dubarry's off at the end of a long walk.
on 14 May 2013
does the job brilliantly I used to make all our boot jacks but for this price whats the point? and because of its plastic construction it can be left out in all weathers unlike my wooden ones which soak up the water and disentegrate.
on 20 November 2014
We were having problems finding an all-plastic boot jack. Country stores and riding equipment suppliers all seem to have stopped stocking plastic boot jacks, and gone for expensive wooden ones. When we keep our equipment in a damp stable block, a wooden jack isn't going to last long. So, thankfully, I found these boot jacks (available in a couple of colours), whioch are exactly what we needed. The colour is irrelvant, really, as it was soon covered in mud but, then again, being plastic, it's easily washed. Good stuff.
on 8 January 2013
Should have bought one of these years ago !! Now so easy to get wellies off and the colour of this one looks great by my front door . Love it !
on 29 July 2013
I bought this boot jack as a birthday present for my sister. fortunately she has teal colour welly boots so it goes well with these and she loves the colour. she's had it for over six months now and, even though she doesn't give it a lot of use, it is still working well.
My only quibble is that it is smaller than i thought it would be which isn't a problem for my small footed sister, but....
on 11 March 2014
I bought some comfy new wellies that were a snug fit but impossible to get off. I kept meaning to ask my husband to make a boot jack but when I saw this for a fiver, just had to get one.....and it's great. No more giving myself a hernia trying to pull wellies off, just position heel and off they pop!
on 12 March 2013
The problem with this product is that the retailer doesn't give dimensions, the jaws are too narrow, so it doesn't fit my or my husband's muck boots. We wanted it as an additional jack for in the estate car, so it's been a waste of money.