4.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok
I must say think this flavour is a bit over rated, I always try my babies food to see if it has a nice flavour. This one is a bit bland, but my son did still like it.
Published 13 months ago by Hayley

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Unfortunately not liked by my grandchild
Published 5 months ago by big bust

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 from 7 Months Organic Wonderfully Warming Beef Stew with Spuds 130 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful taste and value, 1 Feb. 2014
Very tasty my son lives this particular flavour it is his favourite and wonderful fantastic value bought in packs from Amazon. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 22 May 2013
LITTLE ONE LOVES THESE ELLA'S KITCHEN PRODUCTS. JUST LIKE HOME COOKED FOOD. EASY TO HEAT UP WHEN YOU'RE IN A RUSH AND EASY TO STORE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really tastes quite nice., 14 May 2015
Arrived very quickly. I'm very happy with the product and more importantly my 7 month old is too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Jan. 2015