5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Bought as a present for my son as he can't have dairy great buy
Published 8 months ago by Michelle

2.0 out of 5 stars no mention of the cherry being absent .
Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by Graham Berry

2.0 out of 5 stars no mention of the cherry being absent ., 12 Dec. 2012
Graham Berry - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green and Black's Organic The Miniature Bar Collection 180 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
A little dissappointed as there was no mention about there being substituted items in this package ,there was no cherry flavour (apparently down to a shortage of cherries) "poor harvest" so we have 4 dark chocolate(70%) OK if you like dark chocolate ,but it was my introduction to this flavour range and I wanted specifically to sample all the flavours .I most certainly would not have ordered them if i had known ,and wont order from this firm again .I feel that dealers should allways inform the shoppers of any discrepencies (changes) in products from thier original discription.
I am not able to give an honest oppinion of the contents quality or flavour as its been bought for the christmas period ,however at this stage I feel the failure if the seller to properly inform the buyers of the change in contents along with the dissapointment regarding the choice of replacement bar,s I feel I can give no more than 2 stars .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 July 2014
Bought as a present for my son as he can't have dairy great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars shame about the cherry, 15 April 2014
I was looking forward to trying a variety of flavours as I usually just buy the dark when on offer at supermarket. Upon opening the packaging I wondered why there were 4x70pc dark. Upon closer investigation of packaging there was a tiny sticker stating there was a cherry shortage. If they could not provide cherry at least they could have added something that was not already in the set to give an alternative tasting experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 3 Mar. 2014
didn't like this product at all.. ok dark was dark but even the other flavours left a horrible aftertaste dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Add one, 18 Dec. 2013
This add on turned out to be an amazingly useful thing to buy for those people who you accidentally forgot to buy an Xmas present for. Great quality and ok delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 30 Dec. 2012
I bought this for a hand-filled Advent calender and it did the trick. Great tasting chocolates. My daughter loved them/it.