5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit leathers
Exactly as advertised, compact, portable and tasty. First use of this product - saved me the time and hassle of making it from scratch.
Published on 1 Feb. 2013 by Caroline Tobin

My family had mixed reviews.
My husband didn't like them as they ALL tasted like apple and not much else, even the ones that weren't apple flavoured. And he found them really sweet.
We both agreed there are 2x more of the red pack than the other flavours.
I on the other hand, like apple and ended up finishing them.
Published 10 months ago by Lil L 72

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit leathers, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Frutina Real Fruit Snack Variety Box 15 g (Pack of 30) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit puree bar, which ALL taste of apple and poorly mixed. Handy if you've missed breakfast., 16 Jun. 2014
My family had mixed reviews.
We both agreed there are 2x more of the red pack than the other flavours.
I on the other hand, like apple and ended up finishing them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for School, 9 Jan. 2013
Good product, just wish they were a little bit cheaper, bulk buying helps a bit but they still work out quite expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money, 13 Oct. 2014
Was very disappointed at the price of this product. I sent them to the wrong address with other products. I quickly realized my mistake and cancelled my orders. All was cancelled except this product. Looking at what I ended up with, was not worth the £12.60 plus £6.66 postage. I could do nothing about it and the price of postage for all my products was £7.00, then just this one amounted to £6.66.
Extremely upset at the overall price of this. A waste of money plus a rip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A NICE SURPRISE, 28 May 2014
I was a bit unsure when I ordered them but they have proved to be a big hit with the grandchildren who now take them in their school lunchboxes. Also have them in the evening when I get the munchies-nice healthy alternative

2.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry pack, 17 May 2014
I expected a mix of flavours but 40% of the bars were apple and strawberry - the only flavour which isn't that nice! Quite disappointing really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frutina, 4 May 2014
Fruity snack that the kids move without any naughty guilty worries. Very good indeed with no worries or concerns blimey

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 May 2014
So i bought these in an attempt to be healthy but ended up eating the whole lot in a verrrry short time. Not good for a diet but excellent for taste buds ... I know, I know I should start writing cheesy commercials. One day ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely met expectations!, 14 April 2014
Great product, quick to arrive! My only complaint would be that it wasn't all exact on the flavours, it was padded out with more of the strawberry flavour than the others but as my kids like all of them it didn't effect us much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy sweet treat!, 17 Mar. 2014
My children absolutely love these bars. They are full of natural ingredients and no sugar so it's nice to know they are having a healthy treat that they love!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›