5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after.
Published 22 months ago by Redrum

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Heavy
Good product but be aware very heavy will need a large heavy base unit or will fall over Or ground support The base unit I have was not heavy enough and when on tilt had no chance Best solution use rotary washing line unit concreted in ground
Published 12 months ago by Peter D. Bayne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after., 30 July 2013
This review is from: 2.7m Oriental Outdoor Garden Parasol - Burgundy (Garden & Outdoors)
I searched high and low for the right parasol for me. Having wasted £70 on a banana parasol, I was keen to return to a typical umbrella type parasol that didn't need the faffing around required for the banana style ones. This is exactly what I wanted. Something simple to put up but with a nice look to it. I'm over the moon with this one and have since purchased a cover for it. It opens and closes via a crank handle and also tilts up at the top if you'd like to change the angle of the shade. Breaks down to two pieces so is easy to store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Jan. 2013
A well made, practical parasol that looks great and performs prefectly.It was incredible value too - similar products were far more costly. So happy with the purchase and nothing disappointing to report.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine needed to go with this!, 5 Aug. 2012
Great product which winds up and down very easily and looks excellent too. Hope the weather improves to go with it

5.0 out of 5 stars parasol, 10 Sept. 2012
with the summer we haven't had, a sun parasol is a fairly redundant item, however , the umbrella function is useful. very inexpensive and seems to be reasonable quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!, 30 Aug. 2012
C. Priestley "Grays, Essex" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this umbrella as a replacement for one that broke. Delivery was fast. I was a bit sceptical about quality as it was so cheap. I need not have worried it is excellent quality and very well made, so much so I ordered another one to match for my bench table and also bought one for my daughter. Each one bought was of excellent quality. I would certainly recommend for quick delivery, quality of product and price. Thank you Amazon +++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 23 Aug. 2014
Brilliant parasol, bigger than I expected and very strong. It looks expensive and makes makes a big difference to my old average garden umbrella. Make sure you check diameter of base if purchasing one to go with it. I didn't have trouble getting one as its a common size but not all fit the size of pole. Its quite heavy too but that's because its not flimsy. Cant fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good does it's job. What more can you ask., 9 Sept. 2012
Loos and feels like a good product and for the few occassions that I have been able to use it I am very happy. I'll be able to judge better after a summer but God knows how long that might take.
Seriously a good product, a bit heavy to handle but well made and robust. Looks good does it's job. What more can you ask.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Heavy, 21 May 2014
Peter D. Bayne (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 Sept. 2012
I was very surprised when this item arrived, not only is it sturdy, it's the perfect size for my large table and chairs in the garden. Highly recommended! Lots of people have commented on the parasol! VERY PLEASED

5.0 out of 5 stars Oriental garden parasol, 20 Sept. 2012
looking to replace a parasol- i liked the shape of this one - good size too -not sure what to expect priced very reasonably -not at all disappointed -very well made -very different - a bargain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›