5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels
After purchasing these I must admit I had no idea of their taste, but after tasting them I really like them, they are excellent value for money not to mention the health improvements they give to the immune system, good to boost up the immune system for the troubling times ahead.
Stay healthy and beat the system!
Published on 24 Nov 2012 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars bitter pill to take
i bought these on a very clear expectation that the kernels will be bitter but unfortunately I count myself lucky if i come across a bitter one. I still continue to eat them because they not cheap by any standard and can only hope that they will do some good to my body.
Published 22 months ago by Meera

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
Stay healthy and beat the system!

5.0 out of 5 stars kernels from Amazon, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
As a therapist we learned about apricot kernels and how they could help to avoid cancer. I take them for this purpose. They are pleasant to eat and seem to be a good quality product well wrapped and delivered promptly. The cost is competitive also. A high quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apricot Kernals: A Good Source of Vitamin B17, 3 Jun 2012
I use apricot kernals as a rich source of Vitamin B17 (Laetrile) and find them very effective, but despite advice I've read about the possible side effects of eating them, like nausia, etc. I've yet to experience any such problems at all myself, though I would recommend eating them only after a meal, rather than on an empty stomach. Some people however might experience such side effects, I don't know, I can only speak about my own personal observations. These organic apricot kernals are great value for money and well worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service great product, 29 Nov 2012
Taking Apriciot kernels is really good for you if you or a friend ever get Cancer Doctors wont tell you about them but they work really well honest. The apricots supplied this company (sorry I can see the company name on the email) well they are simply the best because they are certified by the UK soil Association and
Rich in vitamin B17 (these attack cancer cells) along with other essential nutrients missing from our everyday western diets.
They arrived in the post very quickly so I did not have to wait long to get them.
I highly recommend this product along with taking Bicarbonate of soda twice a day to make you body PH more Alkaline this helps the body fight the cancer cells naturally. Cancer cell can not survive in an acidic environment Just watch out how many you take I take 3 a day and yes they do taste horrible at first but you do get use to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apricot Kernals (Vit B17), 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
I understand that the Apricot Kernals, contain vitamin B17, which kills cancer cells.This hasnt had much publication,because the Drug companies cant make money out of it.I know of two cases , where the Apricot Kernals have saved lives.Anti cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little seeds of miracle., 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
They arrived very fast and perfectly packaged. The apricot kernels were fresh, crunchy and slightly bitter, but bearable to taste. Actually I found some of the kernels to be pleasantly, slightly sweet and savoury to taste. I purchased these organic bitter apricot kernels because I had read the book and watched the DVD of G. Edward Griffin's 'World Without Cancer'. I have a small, pea size lump in one of my testicles which gave me sporadic pain. After the second day of taking these apricot kernels the pain has gone. It has been advised to take only one or two apricot kernels a day. I think this is a conservative and precautionary dose. On the first day I took two bitter apricot kernels. The next day three. Then 5, 10, 15, 20 and then I really went for it and took 30 in one sitting. The only adverse affect I experienced was that the bitter taste got rather strong at one point. Otherwise I was perfectly fine with it. I'm not telling you to do the same, but I think you can take more than just two of these little gems a day, especially if you are already ill. I must admit that taking 30 all at one go was just a stunt to prove to myself, and others, that taking more than 1 or 2 a day is not harmful. I don't think my palate would allow me to do this on a regular basis. I think taking anything between 2 to 10 bitter apricot kernels daily would be perfectly fine. You don't have to take them all in one go. You can take small amounts throughout the day. It's time to take our health back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
Firstly, a further comment on the speediness of delivery, the updates on dispatching and the superb packaging - all first rate. Thank you. We have tried another brand - having been given a packet of Bitter Apricot Kernels by a friend, so naturally we chose those again. However, needing to buy some more and the previous packet label being illegible - due to getting wet - we needed to research the products available and BodyMe stood out because the kernels are organic and "...50 pence from the sale of every pouch is donated to Healthy Planet." The kernels are obviously bitter, but in fact are much nicer than the previous product. There is a specific reason for taking the kernels and we hope that they will prove fully beneficial - after researching the potential benefits we decided that it was worth taking them regularly. We did check with professional medical advisor's who were happy for them to be taken, and this is the only caveat in this review - always check with your Doctor that any supplements, additional health aids are suitable for you - in order to avoid any contraindications or adverse reactions....who would have thought that grapefruit could adversely affect the impact of certain medicines. So, always make sure that anything you take is sympathetic to your current prescriptions. Happy to say that thus far Bitter Apricot Kernels have been helpful and if you are okay to take them, then we would thoroughly recommend this particular brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 5 April 2012
H. Saidi - See all my reviews
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
This is a very good product, it arrived very fresh with a pleasant taste. After 3 days of use my symptoms are much improved, it also made me feel lighter and cherful after being worried and depressed. It certainly improved my digestion dramatically, my skin and the whites of my eyes are not yellowish red anymore. My sleep is also much better. I am grateful to this product and I really love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some bitter. Some not. And not very bitter either., 5 April 2014
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
This is the second purchase (the other was another brand/seller) where the kernels at first appeared bitter, but then the bitterness disappeared here and there. The other brand was exactly the same. I know how bitter they should be because about a year ago I had a 1kg bag of very bitter large kernels which I bought from the same Amazon seller that sold the other bitter-less ones just recently. Recently all the kernels seem small and bitterless. Whether it's a seasonal thing or not, I'm not sure. But there's a lot of complaining on Amazon recently about the lack of bitterness in a lot of brands/sources. Bitter kernels are essential to people. They MUST be bitter. So if anyone finds some truly bitter ones then please inform us in reply to my comment. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind!, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels (Personal Care)
I cant complain at all, other than I dont like the bag. I would prefer a jar considering that I need to visit the bag every day for the next few months. I intend to place an oxygen absorber in a large glass jar, and thus keep the contents fresher for longer. I also intend to blacken the jar with sticky card.

The product is fresh, and tastes what I think they should taste like. Being a natural item, I expect to find fault and the occasional 'bad' or poor texture or tasting item. In this product, in this bag, there seems to be a good high quality ratio to a very few poor tasting ones. What I am saying is that 'When I eat, I feel comfortable in knowing it will be as it should'.

One can buy kernals in the high street for much less in the cornershops. But here I am buying piece of mind, as these things are sanctioned by ''those that should know''.

I buy these kernals with the intention of pushing cancers to one side and obliterating any chance of a cancer catching hold. Like a lot of you here. The bag comes with a disclaimer. Thats fine, and I dont fool myself.

I titled this 'Piece of Mind'. I mean it. Worth every penny.

BodyMe 500g Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels