Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 6|Change

on 28 May 2013
I bought these on a whim. I have been using maximuscle's maximilk protein drinks Maximuscle Maxi-Milk 330 ml Strawberry Ready-to-Drink Muscle and Recovery Shake - 8 x Bottles.

These have 50g protein and importantly, they have branched chain amino acids which are supposed to be better quality protein for building muscle. However, the bottle is larger (500ml compared to maximilk's 330ml) and I found it was much more filling. It has 2g of fat compared to 1g in maximilk.

There was no chemical aftertaste like with the maximuscle drinks. I'm now considering switching - especially as you get more for your money.
on 16 September 2013
For my husbands use before he attends gym, he had tried these as a promotional drink to start, and once he knew these were on the Amazon website asked me not to delay ordering for him.
Package was received well presented & wrapped well, we're very happy & will be ordering again.

Thanks
on 5 April 2014
I've tried many shakes, this is the best, it is worth the money! Tastes good, better than the powdered based products by USN, avoid hassle of making your own if you are on the go like me all the time this is ideal. Placing second order :)
on 14 August 2014
Pleasant to drink and does what it says on the tin
on 4 April 2013
Look, I know that buying the powder is a much more cost effective way of ingesting protein in drink form after a workout. However, I do find those drinks to taste fairly poor and not always mix particularly well.

These pre-made ready-to-drink shakes taste great and are really convenient when you don't have much time to mix up a shake. Yes, in the long run you will spend more money but these are very good.
on 7 February 2014
Low fat, really low fat, virtually free and high protein, not cheap but great if you are on the go.
They taste great too.
on 29 October 2013
It's a protein shake, it's never going to taste amazing, but this one manages to be palatable on a daily basis. I personally prefer the strawberry flavour but they're both nice.

With 50g of protein as well this keeps you full for a fairly long time.
on 30 October 2014
Very happy with my purchase. Product is as described
on 5 October 2015
Love this shakes, hands down top of my list, shame they don't do larger packs say 24 to get better discount can be expensive if yo have one every day
on 28 May 2013
this protein shake is smooth and tastes great, certain other ready to drink shake I found to be chalky but this is smooth. I would recommend it