4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Warwick Davis!
Published 22 months ago by Cathy A.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss humour
I was looking forward to this DVD after seeing the cast involved but I was disappointed for every episode there is probably about 5minutes of genuine laugh out loud moments (usually where Warwick Davies really drops himself in trouble). I was more impressed with the Easter special that aired on the BBC not long ago.
Published 17 months ago by Dezza

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Warwick Davis!, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
As a fan of The Office and Extras, I knew that I would be watching Life's Too Short on DVD. Going into it I expected that it would not venture far from Ricky Gervais's tried and true formula, which it doesn't, but I found Warwick Davis very refreshing. I love that he, a bona fide actor, embraces this character completely and is not shy about physical humor, which I love, and his facial expressions are priceless. You really begin to empathize with the world he lives in, but the whole comedy is not based on his stature, thankfully. He is able to draw in the audience in a way that Andy Millman did not, and keeps you teetering on, "Is he a jerk, or a nice guy surrounded by idiots?"
My favorite episode in this series is the one with Johnny Depp, a MUST SEE for JD fans. I love that Shaun Williamson is back, but his potential is sorely underutilized. Les Dennis and Keith Chegwin are a welcome sight, but their appearances are rather stiff and unnatural. The woman playing he receptionist really gets on my nerves, but that's part of the plan. People who complain that Gervais and Merchant have made the same series three times can't see the delicious irony of the play within a play, when actors are acting as actors... it can get confusing, but is great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing , ive watched this over and over again and it makes me laugh every time .
put this on when your feeling down its sure to lift your spirits
some very clever moments in here , so funny and the looks on waricks face at times are brilliant
so enjoyed this .would recomend this great value for money,

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as The Office, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Because the BBC kept shifting schedules on this I only ever caught it a couple of times when it was shown on TV. So glad I bought the DVD to watch it in full because it is laugh aloud funny in places. I have watched the Liam Neeson bit about ten times and tears rolled down my face every time. In the same vein as The Office, it will have you squirming and watching through your fingers in embarrassment. Warwick Davis is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best comedy show i've ever seen!!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Starring Warwick Davis, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and massively famous celebrity guests like Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Sting, Right said Fred, Kat Dealy, Ralph Harris and more!! Hilariously funny and contains all 7 episodes that are approx. 21 minutes long. cheers bye!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely brilliantly written and cringingly hilarious. If you liked the office and extras this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
great tv show

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
A. WILLIAMS (Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I like this series. It's not my most favourite Ricky Gervais project but it is enjoyable. Love Warwick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
love it. so funny

4.0 out of 5 stars We Love Warwick, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Warwick is a fantastic actor and brilliant with Rickie Gervaise and all the actors involved in this series , again , more please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain priced DVD, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
A bargain priced DVD do not know how you do it but the item is perfect in every way and the delivery was very quick thank you

Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD]
Life's Too Short - Series 1 [DVD] by Warwick Davis (DVD - 2012)
5.00