on 29 October 2012
I was quiet frustrated the way my fingers were giving up while doing the exercises like pull ups, shrugs, bent down pull overs. I had even tried the wrist straps which didnt do very well as you need to concentrate on fixing them for every set. These hooks work wonderful. When I bought it and wore it at home it felt really weird and looked weird too. I was not sure if these will work. But the next day I went and did the pull ups and shrugs just to see if they do and guess what, I am very pleased with them now.

Excellent inovation. Must have product !!!
on 23 September 2012
These grips are fantastic. Before purchasing these grips I frequently injured my hands as my grip used to give out before the muscle group that I was trying to work. But now, the change is brilliant, I can train to my full potential and my grip does not give out. They are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. An excellent product! Would definitely recommend!!
on 10 May 2016
I have found these very useful for shoulder shrugs, especially when you grip naturally gives up, It can help you do those extra reps which will really start to positively impact on your gains after a while. I believe it has helped my shoulders over the months I has had it and it has lasted well.

It can be a little uncomfortable when loading it with heavy weights such as 44kg on each, but this is expected and I only do a small number of reps with this kind of load. I also take them off between sets, because having them tight can restrict bloodflow.
on 28 November 2015
Very good. Easy to out on an look good. I have thin wrist and use wrist bands when working out (only cost about 2 quid on here) an i use those and these at same time which works really well. I have brought some 25 kg tri grip plates an these fit around them so can be used for traps and I used them for calf raises tonight. Also farmers Wark with these an tri grip plates works well. They can't be used at the same time as fat gripz however the design doesn't let you to fully close ya hand so works the same. I've used for deadlifts and they are great. The only workout I don't use them out of back an biceps chest an triceps shoulders an legs is the chest one they work best on activities that involve pulling. I have used them for pull ups and reverse press ups using a bar.
review image review image
on 27 May 2014
I have weak wrists due to an old accident and sometimes struggle in the gym. I got recommended these and wow I'm finally seeing an improvement. Dead lifting was hard due to not getting enough grip on my bad wrist and now Im clearly back to pumping it with the big boys.
on 29 September 2013
Overall:
Good for deadlift and pull ups. Better than straps in my opinion.
Tips:
Make sure the exposed metal loops are on the inner wrist to avoid digging into skin and leaving sore marks.
IMPORTANT:
Metal loops will bend when deadlifting 140kgs+ This means the metal hooks separate from the wrist straps. Thankfully i was descending at this point so i did not sustain an injury.
on 2 April 2014
After reading some reviews and mindful of wanting to work forearms during larger muscle activation exercises i avoided buying. these are not like the old straps or hooks but have done the job perfectly. i still feel the pain where i want it, i only hove these on for the last heavy sets and only on specific routines but i love them - still getting forearms and grip work but now also getting deep burn in the lat after being able to keep going when the grip was about to give up - excellent product, excellent value, arrived next day!
on 11 June 2016
Essentially very poor quality/manufacturing. I've used hooks for years and these didn't last even a month ... Started cracking on the sides already, I generally expect them to last at least 3-6 mo, but these won't do a month.
Clearly there is an issue with quality, as the seller stared spamming about review the day after they arrived ... Won't be buying again
on 23 June 2015
They're OK but not great, the metal buckle digs in to my wrist no matter what I do so they didn't work for me and I sent them back. By far the best are Schiek power lifting hooks but they're £38 and you can't buy them on Amazon, I lost mine and was hoping to find a cheaper replacement but alas I will have to spend the money.
on 9 July 2016
I had a different set of hooks before, from another brand and they were a lot smaller and felt more secure in this sense. But after five years of use the velcro peeled off.The velcro from the RDX hooks holds up really well, but the hooks are just too big for my hands and are a little too big to fit snugly around the grips of the pull-up rack in the gym. So I am always keeping an eye on the hooks when doing pull ups in case they let go. They are also quite bulky which makes carrying them around in the gym (with your bottle of water, gloves and towel) quite unhandy. Concluding: the quality of the hooks is quite ok, but they are too big to be comfortable. I would advise looking at another brand with smaller hooks.