5.0 out of 5 stars Motley-tastic!!!
Ive always been a fan of Motley Crue, since in my teens. I had most my albums on cassette tape & record and didnt want to buy their whole set of music on CD. (cant afford to anyways!) I noticed the greatest hits & as l like all the tracks i thought thats the answer. Even if you are not a fan but like one or two of their songs i would recommend this CD.
Published 22 months ago by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Motley Crue
I wasn't a huge fan of Motley Crue before I brought this CD, and it has done nothing to change my mind.
I love songs like Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls, Girls and Smokin' in the Boys Room but outside of those 'hits' they just don't do it for me.
Published 9 months ago by N. Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Motley-tastic!!!, 29 Oct 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Motley Crue, 24 Nov 2013
N. Simpson (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mötley Crüe - Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
Dont get me wrong I am not denying they were a great band, Live especially (saw them at Donnington back in the day), huge fan base and album sales speak for themselves, for some reason they just don't quite do it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Motley Crew, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Good cd, I didn't know a lot of Motley Crew's songs but thought I'd get this cd for my collection and am very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars If your a big fan this is the cd for you!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Brought for my son , was very happy with it, plays it all the time ,a really good cd lots of great songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband and he loves it, it's never off the cd player or even in the car - good job we both have the same taste in music

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 21 April 2014
Rebecca Smisson (Elgin, Moray United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
rarely out of my car cd player, I'm a lifelong Crue fan but still rebuying all the albums on cd/mp3 formats due to my collection being very old school cassettes and vinyl
A great mix of old and new songs

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This was a birthday present for my niece. The group is also popular with my husband. Fans seem to span quite an age range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captured at their best, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
A great album. I realised I had many of their albums all on vinyl and being able to play this in my car really reminded me of the good old days. A couple of newer tracks on there but my faves will always be tracks from "Girls,Girls, Girls and Dr Feelgood" when the Crue were at their peak!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection from a good group, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mötley Crüe - Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
Okay, so they tend to be a little on the cheesy side of rock, but there is no denying that they know how to pump out a good tune. All the hits are here and a few that I hadn't heard before - I think they tend to be bigger over in the good 'ole U S of A. All in all a good purchase as I didn't see the need to buy all their albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars old school good times, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Choose this rating because I like the band great tracks great videos to go with the music tracks and never get fed up of the music even more so when driving in my car so by this album its great and you will never regret buying it trust me friends

Mötley Crüe - Greatest Hits