4.0 out of 5 stars BATTERY POWERED!
I don't think this point was emphasised clearly enough in the description (I may have been being a little thick) - but happily it has a timer built in so doesn't stay on to waste batteries turns off after about 10 mins.
Published 14 months ago by Rachel.

3.0 out of 5 stars i liked that Darth vader or Star Wars Science lightsaber
At first I was looking around here for Lightsaber room light, i liked that Darth vader or Star Wars Science lightsaber. However after reading reviews on these things, it caused me to doubt such things. Such as blade being small and no remote for some.

Published 3 months ago by Paul Nevin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars BATTERY POWERED!, 15 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
Bought for my 4yr olds bed room. It looks great , fab sound effects and works well as a night light as he is going to sleep. It is not bright enough to light the whole room. It did nt contain a remote control as described.

3.0 out of 5 stars i liked that Darth vader or Star Wars Science lightsaber, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)

Then i came across this one, im not a fan of Dartth Maul like i am with D.Vader however given some reviews in there i thought i should get this. I can also add more Star Wars characters to my Star Wars theme at home.

Didn't took long for me to receive the delivery, a few days before expected. The package was very well protected. Delivery for this was really good, 5 stars i would say.

Once i opened the box, everything were fine and in place. Except there's no remote control as stated here. 4 stars instead of 5.

However I was worrying that it might be small but its not. The blade is about arm-length size each plus elbow to hand span hilt. its quite long but that is what I was looking for. I wanted something noticeable and more light to it.

I set the lightsaber up cos I couldn't wait to see how it is in when light switched on, with room light on or during day time, the light is dimmed but it look bright when it dark. its really red and you can tell its Darth Maul Lightsaber at first sight. Not enough to light the room up though. 3.5 out of 5 stars.

As for setting up the wall mounting bracket, I thought it would be sticky pad so I can just stick it to the wall but it turn out that I need a drill in the hole. so I went to buy the drill/screwing stuff its my first ever to own such thing but I enjoy the possession of it as I learnt a few things about it. I also had enjoyment time doing the drill and screwing with it. This is my first machine DIY pretty much but I did good job I think. Its not hard as I thought, set it up easily and fit the whole thing on the door. I suspected it might messed up the wall so I opted the door instead. Once its all set up it look nice additional to my Star Wars theme.

I then thought the price which was 27 pound at that time, I recheck the price again recently and it got up to over 35 pound! That is way too much cos I even thought 27 pound for such thing is quite pricey. Should be around 20 pound top, now that's final reasons to give it 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 30 Sept. 2013
S. Nobrega - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
It was a gift for a child but what a great find. Having mentioned to a couple of male friends they all said: great present, the kid will go nuts. It's used daily and the child was over the moon with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent novelty, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
Kept my son happy, very easy to put together. Be aware this is not the size of a regular lightsaber but still, fantastic novelty. Lights up a small room with lights off and looks epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
This was a great buy and so cheap! But it's good quality and quite long actually. It's working well and my son loves it: it's exactly what he needed in his Star-Wars themed bedroom to help him fall asleep at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab lightsaber wall light, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
Brilliant product my son loves the light on his wall in his room. Worth buying for any little boy, not just Star Wars fans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
Its good. I expected a little more quality about illumination and materials but its ok. A good purchase for fans of the Dark Side.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a toy but it's cool, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
It's a toy but it's cool

Plastic, poor detalles but for 15€ it's a funny toy.

For chiles, note for fans

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for kids, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light (Toy)
The saber is smaller than the real one and the light pretty weak (compared to the promotional pictures).. . .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›