4.0 out of 5 stars Good flights

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing App
Published 25 days ago by HH

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing App, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
I had tried this app on a Samsung tablet, it didn't work. All I got was the screen flashing on and off! This meant that nothing could be done with the app. When I saw it offered as an Amazon app I thought great, if it is being offered it must work. No, when downloaded on to my Kindle Fire HD it did exactly what it had done on the tablet. Free but useless. Live in hopes United get this sorted out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 28 April 2015
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
What a complete and utter waste of time. Completely unstable and incredibly frustrating to use. I persevered (unsuccessfully) for over 45 minutes trying to check in online and the app crashed at every stage. Tried on 2 different devices (HTC one phone and Kindle tablet).

0 points for either customer service or technical expertise!

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating app, 22 April 2015
ukmeow (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
App will not consistently open. Sometimes it's ok, other times it will only flash the opening screen and won't allow you to do anything. When it works good app and very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flights, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
Although I was travelling economy there was plenty of leg room. The stewards were pleasant and helpful. The flight was delayed because of a sick passenger and I missed my connection, but the flight on had been rebooked by the time I arrived at Washington Dulles Airport. The United Airlines airport representatives were helpful and made a call to warn the people who were coming to collect me in Pittsburgh. Even the food, though unexciting was edible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than we thought, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
Better than we thought,, quickest we've ever seen a plane loaded going and coming, food & drink not bad for economy, good choice of entertainment and good room between seats

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really good website they keep you up to date with any ..., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
This is really good website they keep you up to date with any flight you want and you get a little map showing you where the aeroplane actually is

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 24 July 2013
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
I find this app very useful as I use United Airlines a lot and I can have boarding passes straight on to it

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work on kindle fire tablet, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
It didn't work on my kindle fired, so wasn't any use to me on the longer flights.

United Airlines