Price:£7.99+ Free shipping

on 5 January 2012
Really excellent price for this product that would be at least twice the price in Halfords... excellent value for money.. thank you.
on 3 April 2013
I just loved this mat. It was everything I expected and more. It sits very neatly on my dashboard and I can store it away when I am not using either my phone or sat nav. Price point was brillant too.
on 7 June 2013
When it arrived it looked tatty inside the box, on opening it the item looked used, but on reflection was probably just very old and dusty and required a good brush down. Disappointing as I had ordered it as a gift.
on 26 February 2015
Previouly I had given this five stars as it did work for me and stoped my Sat Nav from sliding down the dashboard.
With two small kids, I thought it had got in the way of some muddy boots and had got really dusty. I wipped the mat clean and taking it back to the car I must have shaken it as it was covered in brown dust again. I can not believe it! This thing is filled with small rocks, earth and dust! There is no way to stop the dust from coming out other than wrapping the whole thing in something.
on 20 September 2014
Very impressed. It seems to work in my 2009 Skoda Fabia. It holds its position well enough and gives me a lot more window to see through. It will slide around if you break too hard, or turn too quickly but so far, this has only happened once during an emergency stop. The only down side, is that it's a big lump to hide when you've parked. If you leave it on the dash, you're obviously advertising that you've got a Sat Nav inside and it's too big for the glove box.
on 25 November 2013
This satnav mat is excellent, I have struggled for ages with my Satnav trying to find a suitable place to fit my satnav when driving. I would recommend these mats to anyone the Satnav fits perfectly on it and you can place it on your dashboard where its comfortable for you to see and drive safely. Perfect in every way.
on 14 January 2014
Bought for an an xmas present. This is a weighty pad (0.8 Kg - I think) so t sits firmly on the dashboard of my Corsa.
I had to buy a mobile phone holder as well to actually get my sat nav to fit (Tom Tom start).

However the combination works brilliantly and it's now really easy to set up the sat nav.
on 15 October 2015
A must for car/Lorry,my wife bought one couple years at double the price this one at half the price,a very happy customer,very good supplier thanks
on 6 July 2015
Excellent, idea for the sat nav, easy to move while driving and does not leave obvious marks on windscreen for thieves.
on 7 October 2013
Exactly what I wanted, and exactly as advertised. Product does the job as required. Glad I ordered it. Thank you.