on 30 October 2013
If you love Jack Daniels or mulled wine then you will love this. Only had a couple of drinks of it so far but it definatley puts you in the christmas mood.
on 7 March 2014
My boyfriend is a huge JD fan. Bought this for him for Christmas and he loved it. Tastes best on the rocks, will definitely repurchase!
on 28 December 2012
I am a jack daniels collector so this again is a great addition to my collection. I recommend this to any jack collector or even if you just like a great drink you cant go wrong with this bottle.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 December 2014
My brother is a big fan of Jack Daniels. Personally, I am not always keen on whiskey, but when I saw this in the supermarket I thought I would give it a try as it seems nicely seasonal. It is absolutely delicious. Once I got it home, I noticed that on the side of the bottle it suggested that you warm the drink up, so I have tried it that way. For a cold winter evening, it is just right. Smells gorgeous as it is warming on the hob and it does a fantastic job of warming you up.
Snuggle up in front of the fire with a warm glass of this and enjoy!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 December 2014
Can't tell you anything about the taste as I've bought it for my brother for Christmas but I can tell you that the company who sent it have wrapped it exceptionally well. It came in a bottle holder that was padded with firm air tubes and a lid that encases the top of the bottle in the same way. I've never seen anything like it before, what a brilliant invention.
on 12 January 2015
Both me and wife liked it, in fact it went after 6 days of opening. Just a little harsh for my pallette, if it was made a little softer on the palette then it would get 5 stars. Wife on the other hand thinks it is spot on (but she is not reviewing). Oh and it certainly helped me forget my xmas cold.
on 9 September 2013
This was a great buy!
It is so tasty and definitely one for the Jack Daniel lovers, it doesn't even need diluting/a mixer!
Delivery was a lot quicker than expected, was packaged nice and secure too.
Will definitely be purchasing from here again. Many thanks!
on 29 October 2015
I'd not seen this in the supermarket at the time of purchase . However, I see it regularly now,and if you like this tipple buy it when you see it . Perhaps save yourself some money. I bought it on a daily deal, thought it was a good buy at the time. It wasn't.
on 25 July 2014
Bought this at Christmas but never got around to drinking it. I brought it out at a family bbq a few weeks ago and stuck it in the freezer for a while. It was ice cold when I brought it out, delicious on a warm day.
on 18 November 2013
had the delivery a lot quicker than expected. packaging was really good so it couldn't have been damaged. cant comment on the taste as it has not been opened as its a present for christmas.