4.0 out of 5 stars Dated
Published on 1 July 2012 by Satish Kamath

The first copy had a badly currupted sound track. The second produced a dialogue box on the screen saying it could not be played.
I hope I was reimbursed, but have heard nothing from you. Such parts that I saw I have to say were disappointing.

Jeff Munden
Published 9 months ago by Jeff Munden

1.0 out of 5 stars I was sent two copies, the second I did not ask for, but perhaps it was in response to returning the first one, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: El Amor Brujo [DVD] (DVD)

Jeff Munden

4.0 out of 5 stars Dated, 1 July 2012
Satish Kamath (India) - See all my reviews
This review is from: El Amor Brujo [DVD] (DVD)
This is more of a movie than a stage production to start with. It may have worked 30 years ago, but today it looks pretty dated and cliched in its approach. But all the same, the music is pretty much well sung and the visuals well enacted. I would not rave about it today, but still buy it because of the great quality of the performance of music and singing. About time that Real Madrid did a better job of it on a live stage and put it into a blu-ray disc......

El Amor Brujo [DVD]
El Amor Brujo [DVD] by Carlos Saura (DVD - 2012)
12.56