5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, but I'm biased ....
Published on 30 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
Well I am gravely disappointed with this release and not impressed with the Author as he has done better and can do better therefore I hope things improve quickly.
Published 12 months ago by Michael Todd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, but I'm biased ...., 30 April 2012
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
I must say at the beginning of this review that Kresley Cole is one of my favourite authors in this genre. As the first book in the series Immortals After Dark (it was originally released in the anthology Playing Easy to Get (Immortals After Dark 1)) This book, The Warlord Wants Forever introduces a great world and cast of characters and I personally couldn't wait to see what came next.

As to the book itself, I must have read it about 10 times since I got it last year and every time it's still entertaining. It manages to give the reader a little bit of everything without compromising and falling short on what makes a really good story. The characters are developed and you can't help but empathise with them, the plot draws you in and there's even humour scattered amongst the hot scenes and the drama; I would say read this if you like to read about feisty females and scorching-hot alpha males in fantastic stories and settings, K.C manages to deliver the above without resorting to the usual paranormal clichés and as a result this book (and series) is really rather good and very entertaining.

As I said before, I really recommend this book and Kresley Cole as an author, you'll see what I mean if you read it, you can't help but want more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't read before bed, 9 July 2012
Nurrie (NE Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
This story and the words flows so easily that it can completely absorb you. I was thinking just five more minutes, just five more minutes, then next thing I knew it was 4 in the morning when I finished the book. Though, it's a novella, it didn't felt rushed, and the pacing was great, and it felt the perfect length for this story.

I like the heroine, she was tough, but unlike the other books though, I couldn't see why the guy won her over when he did. Maybe nearer the end, yes, I could see her running into his arms, but not at the part she did run into him.

Still, a good, sexy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars kresley cole condensed, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
Super erotic where appropriate, well written, short in comparison to some of her other works but with a price tag that reflects this. If you are a fan of her work already then don't overlook this little nugget. This one tells the tale of "Myst the vampire layer". I wont give plot synopsis but I have read many of kresley coles books. For erotic fiction she is the best. It wasn't my favourite of hers (demon from the dark is) but I have to give 5 stars just because it way outclasses anything else in the genre

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful series, 8 April 2014
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
Loved all of Kresley Coles books, its been a fabulous series, and i now have a favorite author, keep um coming please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodice ripper?, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
This was the first paranormal romance story I ever read and the one that got me hooked on the genre and kresley cole in particular.a rollercoaster ride of enjoyment from start to finish.a bodice ripper more like a knicker ripper story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
5th Cole I have read, shorter than the rest but really good read. This is the first in the series and had a flood plot line plus naughty bits :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant ...., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put it down from the first page

Utterly brilliant mix of romance & action my perfect book .... LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so hooked, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
This book is a great stepping stone into the world of the immortals after dark as it gives the reader a small glimpse into the world and its mythology and characters. There is just enough to get you totally hooked and by the end of this short story I was straight onto the second book. The ending is a bit abrupt and leave you wanting much much more. This a must for fans of j r ward and a cracking adult......very adult story of power, love and everything supernatural.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
Another amazing book by the wonderful kresley cole, I have read a lot of her books and have never been disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Kresley Cole strikes again!, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Warlord Wants Forever (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely adore Kresley Cole and this book does not disappoint. I read it in less than two days as I was sucked in right from the start. I highly recommend all of her books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›