5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality item for money
I have to say that I'm really pleased with this jumper, super fast delivery as always and much better than I expected for the price.

It fits me perfectly and the quality is really nice, it looks from head to toe like a proper authentic knitted sweater.

Published 5 months ago by A P Chatfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey!
I liked the jumper but it was rather expensive given the quality. Perhaps if it was cheaper I may have rated higher
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by Jonathan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality item for money, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper

The cute penguin and the bright, vibrant colours made it a real head-turner at the Christmas party, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Penguin & Reindeer jumpers, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
Purchased the Penguin & Reindeer jumpers in this style. At first it was for a joke but when they arrived they are gorgeous, comfortable fit, true to size and we can't wait to see the rest of the family's faces when they arrive for Christmas, they've certainly brought a smile to our faces and at this quality will do for many more years:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the desired effect for Christmas, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
Bought this for my brother and he loved it. It fit perfectly and there were no pulls or threads in it after long wear and he is careless

5.0 out of 5 stars for the kids, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper (Apparel)
No I am not one of these people who go to the pub once a year with my christmas killer's nice jumper my kids love it and it keeps you warm very good

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely jumpe, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
This is a lovely quality jumper unfortunately I had to return it as it did not fit, I was gutted. Tried other sizes but no luck. Would recommend very good quality and very colourful. So disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loved this jumper, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
I got this jumper for my boyfriend just before Christmas and he absolutely loved, great quality and its just a shame thats its Christmas only once a year so cant wear it too often- but this was a good buy, and will come to a good use hopefully for many more Christmases to come..

4.0 out of 5 stars Loud & Proud, 29 Jun. 2013
J. Mooney (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
Well folks it's a full on festive jumper. It's not quiet. The colours are bright & it's only going to come out in the festive season but then that is what it's for. n The "wool" is slightly scratchy but it's well made & thus far seems to have washed well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
For many years Christmas sweaters have been hard to find; since i found this on Amazon they have started making them in bulk again; the only eason for one less star is the price - but now they will no doubt come down. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and fabulous, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Penguin Christmas Jumper
I bought this for my 17 year old son for a giggle. He loved it and all his friends wanted to know where they could buy one. rieds .

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey!, 8 Jan. 2013