on 30 December 2011
This toy is great fun especially if you are a complete Dr Who addict. A word of warning though, batteries are not supplied and it needs a cross thread screwdriver to open it and insert the batteries so to avoid a disappointed child (or adult) make sure you have them ready.
on 23 May 2013
When i first saw this i was really excited. I am a massive Whovian and a chance of owning a Cybermat had me brimming with excitement. On arrival i quickly cut open the packaging, it is a great size and is very detailed. When i put the batteries in i started running it and was amazed to see the kind of surfaces it could move on. I could move on tiles, tarmac, linal, and to my surprise it worked on the carpet. Even the cat can't leave it alone!

I would say that in conclusion this has to be a definate buy for any Doctor Who fan, it is definitely one of my favourite things i own.

on 17 May 2012
Great fun! It ran around the kitchen floor frightening the cat and backing up if it hit anything. Just can't stop watching it - strangely addictive!
on 4 April 2013
The cybermat is a great addition to any collection i got it while it was on offer as it is not worth the full price i think the £8 i spent on it was more than enough as i opened it to find it was so much smaller than expected overall a great toy
on 16 March 2013
Recommended to be bought. Very light and small. Detail is very high and the quality of the product is outstanding.
on 30 May 2013
It turned up quickly and exactly as described. The price was incredibly good and I am very happy with it.
on 25 January 2014
Worked fine for a few hours, most amusing. Then it just stopped. Now it's utterly inert. battery change made no difference, will have to pull to bits and find out what's up. Also, it should be noted that it requires a fairly flat surface / short carpet; not problem in our house, but could be for some.
on 5 April 2013
A decent size toy that children and confused dogs chase around the room.
Quite well built and works perfectly on the wooden floor and vynil kitchen floor.
To say this toy was less than £5 inc delivery I feel it's a good deal.
on 5 December 2013
This is a Christmas present I have bought for my crazed whovian friend for her 18th birthday because I didn't know what else to get her. The box is undamaged and I loved the personal thank-you note on the receipt!
on 29 November 2013
Got this as a present, it looks really cool and it had great delivery on it but must admit the person I got it for refuses to take it out of the box so Unfortunately I can't say about its function.