on 10 January 2012
Very happy with the upper and inner. However, the rubber nobbles on the sole start shearing off almost immediately. I had to return mine as not fit for purpose unfortunately. Reordered a second pair and the same thing happened and the stitching came undone after only 4 days wear. BUYER BEWARE. I have now asked for a refund.
on 14 January 2012
I brought these for my other half when he kept loosing little studs off his second pair of Ted Bakers. He has had them on everyday since xmas and said they are just as good if not better. They look and feel like good quality slippers and I think they will last, also perfect as we have wooden flooring in our home so no sliding around. I purchased these slippers in brown for £30 which i feel is a bargain for the quality you receive. Also dont be put off these slippers are not grand-daddy :-)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 February 2013
The Rolls-Royce of slippers. Very well made and finished. Excellent warmth and comfort, the sole is very robust and has no problem in occasional outdoor use. The construction and finish cannot be faulted. These slipper would suit all. I feel sure that these slippers will give many years of use and I consider that the are of good value for the price. Highly recommended.
on 19 September 2012
The Quality of these slippers are exceptional , the suede leather and corduroy compliment each other perfectly whilst the inner materials and fit are superb . The price point {£27.50} make them great value for money , presented in gift box packaging .
on 29 January 2013
Liked these slippers but had to return them as they squeaked when working on wooden floors and our house is all solid flooring downstairs. Would have kept them if we had more carpets as they were very comfy.
on 23 January 2013
The slippers are comfortable and warm (especially good this winter)
My reason for not giving a 5* rating is because they are a bit too wide for my feet and were not chosen as a "wide fitting."
on 16 December 2012
I should have taken heed of the 2 bad reviews.

My pair started shedding the little rubber dimples almost immediately. Even worse when you have a baby crawling about.

Returned them.
on 20 December 2012
My husband who never wants to change anything really needed new slippers

These are perfect--good fit ,good looking and (even he agrees) very comfortable.

What more can you want ??
on 22 November 2012
Bought these for my husband for Christmas as my son has a pair and loves them. My husband liked the look of the them tried them on and decided that he wanted a pair as they are very comfy.
on 13 October 2012
Delivered very promptly especially to CI. The slippers are very warm and comfy and a perfect fit. They look very hard wearing. Very worth the money.