5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Psychadelic Pop is back!!, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Out of Frequency (Audio CD)
I love this album from The Asteroids!! You can hear the theme of old-time spy movies mixed in with 1960's pop, it's just brilliant and cool! In fact, it's so brilliant, that I think you should stop reading my review and just buy it!!
Top tracks to check out: "When It Comes To Us", "Ghost In My Head", "Theme From 45 Eugenia", "Out Of Frequency" and "Dollars In The Night"!

5.0 out of 5 stars more awesome than a really really awesome thing, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Out of Frequency (Audio CD)
I heard Major on Radcliffe and Maconey , and decided to buy the album just on the strength of that and I am not regretting it. This is a fantastic album! Its really the one album that you probably won't be told is the album to buy, but it actually is. Its funky, luscious vocals, quality horn section and just damn good songs that have been really well produced. It's been a while since I got an album that I want to keep listening to and I think this could it. I mean I really need to go and see this done live, which I haven't had the feeling of since the mars volta.

4.0 out of 5 stars If it wasn't for the womans voice, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Out of Frequency (Audio CD)
this would have got 5 well deserved stars, everything else is wonderful, especially taken with the wonderful brass which harks back to 60's TV theme tunes with their aggressive stabbing accompaniment. The production is slick, the playing masterful, arrangements with light and shade so much to enjoy, but for the woman's vocals which I find just a bit to grating after prolonged exposure. But for all that it is getting lots of play as on the whole it provides so much to listen to and oh that brass is so so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: OUT OF FREQUENCY (Audio CD)
We have all of AGT albums and this is the best album of the bunch by a country mile. It's on constant loop at the moment. They're touring NL in 2015 we've booked tickets and can't wait to see them live in Breda.

OUT OF FREQUENCY
OUT OF FREQUENCY by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour (Audio CD - 2012)