5.0 out of 5 stars Given as a present, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mama Mio Pregnancy Essentials Kit, your pregnancy skincare prescription (Personal Care)
Liked by the recipient. Nice taster of some pampering in pregnancy. Quite expensive but a treat. Full sized items very costly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of luxury, 29 July 2013
I bought this on recommendation from work colleagues for my sister who is in the early stages of pregnancy. My sister is very pleased with it and having used it for a while she texted me out of the blue to say how great it is. It must be good as my sister is very fussy about what she uses on her skin as she suffers from eczema.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 15 July 2013
I bought this as a present for my wife and she said that the cream for legs is really good indeed. She could fill the difference and the relief of pain and tiredness straight away... the other are good but just in time you can see their results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Mar 2013
I love it :)
The creams are extremely moisturizing, and legs cream quickly exerts its effect. The skin is soft and silky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Dec 2012
I got this for a friend. It was shipped from overseas really quickly and was well packaged. I am pleased with my order!