5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cream
I had a very bad scar on my neck and recently had plastic surgery at the Queen Vic Hospital in East Grinstead. I have been using the cream since and it has really helped with softening the scar. It also smells lovely and feels really good. I have now started using on my face, and my wrinkles are much softer. I would recommend it to everybody.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Helen Butler

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad news for sensitive skin people.
I used this cream, but every time I have used it, after a few hours I have a tingling and itching sensation, to the point I have to wash and apply a steroidal cream like Bentonvate, I also noted it really drys the skin, and I ended up looking like a snake shedding its skin. It may be just me. Also when I got my jar, it was open and some of the contents had spilt out.
Published 25 days ago by Grim Reaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cream, 15 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
This stuff is amazing. Great to use everywhere even my face. my skin tone is so much more even, and has helped smooth out wrinkles round my eyes that I thought were a lost cause wouldn't use anything else

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
Lovely easy to use and really good absorption too you only need a tiny bit defo recommend :-) for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dark spots., 16 April 2014
O. Iyamu (u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
I have body acne and it leaves scars on my back. I have noticed that the dark spot are fading away nicely. I can't believe how good this cream works. I have used a lot of expensive creams and this is one of the most effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad news for sensitive skin people., 6 Sep 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Testing...testing..., 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
Have been using this on my son's mosquito bites for a month. I have noticed slight fading - this is with us not applying it every night. I would imagine this could work differently on some people. I will persevere as it is easier to use than Bio Oil and doesn't seem to smell as strong. One thing, I will say is that you can buy this in ALDI for £3.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo good for post-acne skin!, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
In the past year I have tried chemical exfoliants (such as alpha hydroxy acid creams), chemical peels, retinol and traditional face scrubs in an attempt to fade my blemish marks and even out my skin tone. None of the products I tried helped treat my problem and I was beginning to feel a little resigned. I read about ReGen cream on a blog and was hesitant to try it because it was widely associated with Bio Oil. While I've heard good things about Bio Oil, I would never consider using it on my face due to the possibility of it breaking me out. However I decided to give ReGen a go after reading many positive reviews and I'm really glad I did. I've been using it nightly for about two weeks and it's really helped even out my skintone. My acne marks are fading, my discolored skin is becoming more uniform and some minor irritation I was dealing with (in part due to the chemical peels) is healing nicely. Overall, this is a terrific product and if you're suffering from acne- I would definitely recommend using this in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide (expect a minor purge to begin with).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
This cream is very soothing and helps reduce scar itching. It also doesn't seem to irritate sensitive skin. Still to early to see how it helps reduce scarring, but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful stuff, 5 Jan 2014
Mrs. Robina C. Morris "tibbytoad" (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
i use this as night cream on scars exzema,etc bought for daughter most recetly to apply to pregnancy bump,smells lovely too.can be used on hads if they are itchy soaks in fast

4.0 out of 5 stars Re-Gen Cream, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
This is a decent moisturiser that I tend to use mostly on my forehead and neck, it dries into the skin better than many on the market

Re-Gen Cream