4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job....
I use it as a shower caddy as I'm in a house share. Room for all my products(a lot) - would be nice to have a hole in the bottom to let water out but it wasn't really made for the shower. Works a treat though!
Published 22 months ago by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
Not very sturdy if wanted to store/carry heavy things, but decent enough size to store my basic bathroom cleaning products (bleach, wipes, sponge) which is what I wanted.
Published 14 months ago by EK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job...., 22 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basket, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Premier Housewares Plastic Storage Basket with Double Handle - 20 x 32 x 18 cm - White (Kitchen & Home)
Bought to use around the house and is useful. Small and lightweight. Easy to clean etc. Tucks in cupboard well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 30 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars squidgy basket, 10 Sep 2012
Nicola (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to keep my pegs in, its ideal and easy to carry when your hands are full of washing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice basket, 25 April 2014
It is nice and I use it to hang at my radiator as a bin for cotton wool balls and pads and tissues I use for my face

4.0 out of 5 stars storagee basket, 15 Feb 2014
Like the basket. Fits in well in my bathroom. Keeps all the beauty products together in one place.Everybody likes it and my friends all want one.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, quite small, 10 Dec 2013
I was expecting this product a bit bigger but I like the way it is. Small and cute. Already started using it to keep my yarn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Storage basket., 28 Aug 2013
Bought 2 for my daugher to put all her baby creams in to keep them all together for nappy changes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 13 May 2013
What you see is what you get. No drainage holes on the bottom. This is a good product, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 4 Sep 2014
Bought these online for £3+ A few days later went into a pound shop and saw the exact same basket. Moral of the story. Put away the lappy and head to the shopping mall. Especially for basic items.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›