on 7 April 2013
Was expecting half egg moulds but these have a flat base so no use for anything easter related ( chocs look like rectangles from side view). Also not as strong as the silkomart ones I normally use.
on 3 November 2013
Not a great shape, I expected an actual oval shape with curvature, but the base of each mould is at a 90' angle to the sides, so the finished product (I use mine to make truffles and chocolates) shape is not as sleek or smooth as I would like. I imagine it would be ok for homemade soaps and the like. Aside from the shape, it is a good quality silicone product and arrived on time and well packaged.
on 4 January 2014
Super prompt delivery [before the estimated time]
All in tact however they are flat bottomed, [i had it in my head that they were domed] not an issue for me [if anything an unexpected benefit]
There is one slight little defect in one of the moulds but again that really doesnt bother me that much.

Not used them just yet but i see no reason why they wouldnt work
on 27 October 2013
I had to order this twice and both times, it came with a flat base, hence it does not produce an oval shape because there is a flat bottom! Quite annoyed.
on 16 December 2014
These moulds would make up some huge lumps of chocolate! Probably much more suitable for jellies or cakes. I had to return mine
on 5 August 2015
Quite big ovals but I just cut them in half and get twice as many chocolates. Particularly good for triple chocolates
on 18 September 2015
Bought for my mother, had no complaints so can only assume they were exactly what she wanted.
on 15 January 2013
It would be nice to have the overall dimensions of a single mould in the future.
Particularly useful when trying to find suitable packaging.
on 8 March 2012
the moulds are great a little deep for what I wanted but;
they are great easy to use and clean
on 9 December 2014