I have owned this pizza stone for 3 months now and it has been great. I bought it because I was a little fed up of some pizza bases coming out a little soggy in the middle no matter how high I have the oven.

Published 12 months ago by Chris M

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatifactory
Bought one of these for my daugnthter and it split in two when it was heated. Returned it for a replacement and the same thing has happened. Would not recommend.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what we needed it to & nice size (13 inch diameter), 3 Sep 2013
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Keep It Simple Pizza Stone and Serving Rack (Kitchen & Home)

I have used it almost weekly (being big fans of pizzas in our house), and I've baked a variety of shop bought and homemade pizzas, all with great success: all bases are crisp and evenly cooked throughout.

The stone gets very hot and on homemade bases you hear it sizzle when you place them on there.

Also the stone is a very good size (13 inches in diameter) and we've not yet had a pizza that's too big for the stone, as much as we'd like to.

So it does exactly what we need it to, for this reason 5 stars.

From our experience it's best to leave the stone in a really hot oven for around 30 minutes before using it. Also don't clean it with water as the stone is porous and this may lead to it cracking, instead we just scrape off any residue with a wooden spatula once the stone is cool.

The only slight negatives I can think of is we never use the serving rack it came with, we always serve our pizzas on a separate wooden board (as we have to cut it on this anyway and are too lazy to transfer it back).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 July 2012
Fantastic, crispy pizzas every time with this. I make pizzas from scratch and it was really difficult before I bought this, far too many soggy bottoms. Now they are always cooked to perfection. Would buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatifactory, 29 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs g, 7 Oct 2012
Excellent product, it really does make a difference to Pizza, also great for naan bread and garlic bread, wouldn't be without one now

5.0 out of 5 stars you must buy one!, 30 April 2013
G. Moretti - See all my reviews
If you love pizza you absolutely have to buy this product. I use it also to make bread, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 12 Aug 2013
As usual Jamie does not disappoint and this is a really good product which makes great pizzas taste great and lovely and crispy would recommend it to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 27 July 2012
David Paterson "Kongquest 36" (East Calder) - See all my reviews
Does the job if a little expensive. Since seen the same kind of product for around 10. However seems up to the task

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie Oliver pizza stone, 30 Dec 2012
The pizza stone was everything which would be expected. Great value for the money. Would recommend to anyone. Pizza cutter which is included is fab as it won't damage stone.

5.0 out of 5 stars almost like stone oven, 24 May 2014
My daughter in law and I both had thew same idea each and gave my son one of these stones for Christmas. He decided that two would be very useful as he is a keen bread and pizza maker and they often have friends visiting, therefor two pizzas ready at the same time would be a bonus. He uses them often and the pizzas come out lovely and crispy at the edges. The stand makes serving so much easier too.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift broke in oven after 2nd use, 29 May 2013
This was a gift for my daughter and partner but after the 1st one never arriving and Amazon sending me another my daughter followed the instructions and the 1st time she used it was fine although marked and the 2nd time she used it she heard a bang coming from the kitchen to go in and open the oven to the pizza on the bottom and pizza plate in two half's not a very good product so we did get a refund off amazon so glad we bought of Amazon as they do help with any problems ASAP and customer service you can't fault ..shame this product was faulty . thanks amazon for your help .