5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Bottle Pocket Watch Necklace s (Jewellery)
Fab, cute and I love wearing it Definately different which is cool nice idea for a gift and you get a free gift too which was totally unexpected

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 Mar 2014
I love this. It's really pretty and it's so handy-especially for those who don't like wearing a watch like myself. To improve, I would say a different, better box and the label comes of the bottle quite easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it for a friend, she loved it!, 23 Mar 2014
she's a big fan of alice in wonderland, so the idea was brilliant already. packaging was amazing, looked really good, and quality not bad either!
she has been wearing it ever day since she got the gift :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 14 Mar 2014
Super duper cute and excellent service, and I love Alice in Wonderland. I would stress this product is SMALL and that as a result you're unlikely to have people notice that it's Alice In Wonderland themed because of the size. It really is tiny, the watch pendant measures around 2.5cm (maybe a tad bigger) and I'd much prefer a bigger pocket watch. However unlike the other Alice in Wonderland watches like this I've looked at, this ones' clasp seems to be holding up just fine! (I cannot stand it when people review as soon as they receive the product, sigh) - I've had this for a good month or two and I am a big fiddler (constantly popping it open and snapping it shut) and yet it's been fine and is holding up well. The back design is pretty though I can't help wishing it was Alice orientated, it just seems to be flowery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 1 Mar 2014
I love this watch when wearing polo jumper and wool dress it really adds to the finishing touch. Good quality good price . Very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Feb 2014
This was way better than I expected, a nice long chain, lovely design and the clock actually works. I've had compliments each time I've worn it. It also has a bit of weight to it which adds to the quality. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazin quick service fab necklace, 30 Jan 2014
Just received the necklace in the post only ordered it two days ago. Very quick service. Totally delighted with it. The photo does not do it justice. It is so lovely I am so so chuffed with it. Long chain and the detail on the pocket watch is lovely. I'm so delighted :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Necklace, 9 Jan 2014
What a lovely necklace for a great price and my wife loves it. Well made and very funky. Delivered on time. Very happy with my Purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 12 Nov 2013
Highly recommended for all Alice in wonderland fans! Very cute. Would do all different ages. Good value for money. Nice Xmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 12 Aug 2013
Fantastic product. Watch works beautifully and looks excellent. The gift was a great surprise and she loved it. well done

ARRAY(0xaa294d08)