‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Bottle Pocket Watch Necklace s (Jewellery)
Fab, cute and I love wearing it Definately different which is cool nice idea for a gift and you get a free gift too which was totally unexpected

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it for a friend, she loved it!, 23 Mar. 2014
she's a big fan of alice in wonderland, so the idea was brilliant already. packaging was amazing, looked really good, and quality not bad either!
she has been wearing it ever day since she got the gift :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was good, 6 Jun. 2014
Nice piece for how much I paid, nice box as well. For £15 you couldn't really ask for more. My only complaint would be that the cork is glued in I thought it would be interesting to fill it up with different coloured water but over all a really good item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 Mar. 2014
I love this. It's really pretty and it's so handy-especially for those who don't like wearing a watch like myself. To improve, I would say a different, better box and the label comes of the bottle quite easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
R. Ardis - See all my reviews
Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 14 Mar. 2014
Super duper cute and excellent service, and I love Alice in Wonderland. I would stress this product is SMALL and that as a result you're unlikely to have people notice that it's Alice In Wonderland themed because of the size. It really is tiny, the watch pendant measures around 2.5cm (maybe a tad bigger) and I'd much prefer a bigger pocket watch. However unlike the other Alice in Wonderland watches like this I've looked at, this ones' clasp seems to be holding up just fine! (I cannot stand it when people review as soon as they receive the product, sigh) - I've had this for a good month or two and I am a big fiddler (constantly popping it open and snapping it shut) and yet it's been fine and is holding up well. The back design is pretty though I can't help wishing it was Alice orientated, it just seems to be flowery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 1 Mar. 2014
I love this watch when wearing polo jumper and wool dress it really adds to the finishing touch. Good quality good price . Very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Feb. 2014
This was way better than I expected, a nice long chain, lovely design and the clock actually works. I've had compliments each time I've worn it. It also has a bit of weight to it which adds to the quality. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazin quick service fab necklace, 30 Jan. 2014
Just received the necklace in the post only ordered it two days ago. Very quick service. Totally delighted with it. The photo does not do it justice. It is so lovely I am so so chuffed with it. Long chain and the detail on the pocket watch is lovely. I'm so delighted :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Necklace, 9 Jan. 2014
What a lovely necklace for a great price and my wife loves it. Well made and very funky. Delivered on time. Very happy with my Purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›