5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I got this for my husband's birthday. He surfs all year round and had often complained when taking his suit off on cold frosty days. Plus I thought this bag might mean less grime getting washed down the plughole. He has been using it solidly for several months and loves it. Practical, robust, and brilliant for surfing spots he has to hike to.
Published 21 months ago by Beck

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price... but not amazing
For only 10 quid this is good value for money but the canvas bottom lets it down. On its first outing I've already pulled a thread in the bottom of the bag and being canvas means it collects the dirt and wet from the ground.

Other bags I've seen/used have a rubber bottom to them that doesn't soak up ground water, are harder wearing and are easier to clean,...
Published 7 months ago by amazonian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Black Frostfire Moonbag - Heavy duty changing mat and bag, ideal for watersports, swimming and outdoors (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 12 May 2014
P. J. Burke - See all my reviews
I generally use this to get changed on in muddy car parks before and after obstacle races, so most of my kit is covered in mud. Stand on it, drop the kit on it, pull the strings together and throw it on top of a bin bag to stop the mud on the bottom transferring to the boot. Lasted for 10 races so far and at that price if it does disintegrate next time round, I'll just pick another one up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the car park or elsewhere, 10 April 2014
W Baker (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I get fed up getting changed on sandy car parks and muddy banks after a surf... the past 35 years of surfing I am forever getting a bottle of water out and washing my feet off before I drive, this now solves it, its nice and quick and easy to use and stores the wetsuit too until you can wash it out at home! Brilliant buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 21 Mar 2014
I have a mini convertible with a small hatch boot lid. I needed something that would hold my wet wetsuit, fit through the small gap and protect the floor. This fits the bill. Literally. I haven't yet tried it as a changing mat but can see that it would do that job nicely too. I plan using this all next season. If it works out I shall be buying more for my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Feb 2014
A very good item in fact. Excellent quality, durability and size. I'm very happy with it.
I'm still using my first one and I bought this to stock...

5.0 out of 5 stars my son-in-law was so pleased, 9 Feb 2014
great for you surfers, good to have the towel robe with it and saves all the mess in the car

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent changing bag, 30 Jan 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my husband and it works great! It keeps the car dry and gives him a quick/easy changing mat to drop his suit into. I would recommend this product if you have a surfer in your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 10 Jun 2014
S. Lovell (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
I brought mine about 2 years ago and have used it to change from my drysuit and place heavy wet scuba gear in it whilst travelling home. It has been used on a variety of surfaces from grit car parks to sandy beaches. The round reinforcing pad on the bottom is coming loose, but apart from that, it has remained durable. At that price, I am willing to invest in a new one every few years even if it does eventually fall apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 7 Jun 2014
Really good for changing without sand getting into everything and then pull together and sling in the car...easy and quick

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me!, 14 Jan 2014
This is excellent, does just the job i was looking for, i just change in the car park, chuck all my wet gear in the bag and lob it in the car. Very pleased, thanks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›