5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 25 April 2013
D. C. A. Price "chrissie22" (Wharfedale) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stone River Jewellery Sterling Silver Dove of Peace Pendant Necklace (Jewellery)
Was very impressed with the product and the speedy service of Stone River Jewellery. The dove is a present for my sister and I'm sure she'll love it - it's so neat and pretty - ideal for someone who doesn't like chunky necklaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 15 Aug. 2013
this is a nice necklace subtle and pretty and came quickly , would recommend this product to other customers. Glad i bought this although looks more like a pigeon than a dove well someone said that !

4.0 out of 5 stars nice present, 17 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a present and I was pleasantly surprised, it's unusual and it's small and delicate, but that's what I wanted. It comes in a nice gift box too that states it is sterling silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Dove of Peace, 28 July 2012
I love my Dove!!

This Dove is with me most days, and he usually receives comments.

Very happy, thank you Stone River Jewellery