4.0 out of 5 stars A nice fit and solid mount for the Samsung 7.7 tablet, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Samsung 7.7 inch Vehicle Dock for Galaxy Tab P8 - Black (Accessory)
Perfect fit for the tablet, has nice soft coating to prevent the tablet from scratching. Holds the tablet firmly in place including on bumpy roads or offroad.
In the beginning the removal of the tablet from the dock is a bit more dificult, but in time with wearing the removal becomes as easy as the fitting.
Suction cup is generous and sticks well to windscreen.

I found only two negative aspects for the dock:
1. It has a dedicated power connector instead of the standard Samsung Dock connector and that means no data connections and no audio (although you can use Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm jack cable).
2. If you have a car with a large and inclinated windscreen (like I have) the tablet will be far away from you making the operation difficult (the mounting arm should have been longer or have some adjustment options).

Other than that I reccomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good,worth paying for a decent holder, 9 Dec 2012
I bought this after having many cheap Chinese ones of ebay, they all kept braking so I decided to buy the best and its been worth the money. Its well made and suction is strong, I'm confident it will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Accessory, 3 Nov 2012
This Samsung product is very constructed and a neat design, the Tablet easily clips into the holder which does not extend beyond the outside dimensions. The electric connection easily clips into place. I have not attached the device to my windscreen for any length of time but the suction cup is quite substantial.
If you are wanting to use your Tablet for Satnav then I would recommend this device.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds tablet securely, but has come off my windscreen once, 10 July 2012
The Samsung 7.7 inch vehicle dock seems very sturdy, well built. The tablet is held very securely, but it can be tricky to ease the tablet out of of the dock without flexing the tablet too much. I've had the dock for a while now & it has become easier to remove the tablet over time.

The integrated charger is a nice touch so I can keep my tablet charged whilst using it as a large sat nav.

Fairly early on, the suction cup detached from the windscreen whilst I was driving - the tablet was only 2-3 cm above the dashboard so no damage was done. This hasn't happened again, but its something I'm watching out for. The combined weight of the tablet + dock is a reasonable weight so its important to make sure the suction cup is well attached to the windscreen.