5.0 out of 5 stars Love her!!!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Witch Hunt (The Hayle Coven Novels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
You get the first book free then your totally hooked, she's amazing!! J. K. Rowling was the last to hook me as bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars witch hunt, 4 Mar 2014
The book is great but it doesn't really end so you have to buy the next book and they are not cheap at £3 each when they take me a day to read its costing me a fortune.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book two, 22 Feb 2014
Yet again Patti kept me enthralled, I read this book in one sitting and loved the story. I can't wait to see what happens with Syd and Quaid and the rest of the Hayle coven xx. Bring on book three :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, 7 Sep 2013
Cate Morris - See all my reviews
This series is great for my teenage book worm. The price, quality, exciting storylines and length of the series attracted us to them. She keeps pestering me for the next one - glad there are so many as I have plenty of chores she can do to earn another one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 29 Oct 2014
These books are becoming increasingly addictive , cannot read them quickly enough. Guess I need to try to budget for next one. Maybe next week. Well done Patti.