on 26 November 2012
I reluctantly bought this for my son (aged 4) because my daughter (aged 6) already has the Hello Kitty one and he was feeling left out. I do think they are a bit expensive for what they are although the lights a nice and bright and good for bedtime reading. We are soon to replace their toddler beds with bunkbeds so the fact that they run on batteries and clip to the bed is a plus. The batteries last for months and you can also plug them in if you have an adaptor. I have marked them down because of the cost and also because the light part on my daughters kept coming off the arm exposing all of the wiring which eventually stopped working. I had to take it all apart and resolder the wire then superglue the lights back onto the arm. Now she is under strict instructions only to use the arm part to direct the lights and not touch the light part itself.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this for my son's bed. It felt very flimsy and liable to snap. After putting new batteries in it worked for 20 mins and then wen t and refused to work again. My son was upset about this as he loves Cars.
on 8 January 2013
Ever since my daughter got one of these in a hello kitty design my son has been after one! He was so chuffed to get one at Christmas and we now have no moans at bedtime that her light is better! Brilliant as the flexible stand lets you angle the light wherever you want it and you can clip it to a bad post or use it flat on a bed side table.
on 21 December 2013
This light was purchased to help my son with his nightly potty training. We needed something that wasn't overly bright but could help him see if he needed to get out of the bed and use the potty.

It's a really good purchase for the price and my son uses it all the time at night and first thing in the morning. It's very easy to switch on and off and yes, it was a novelty when we first put it in his room but he soon got over that.
on 5 November 2012
At first, we were pleased with this light. It has a nice wide clip to fit on a bunkbed and the LED lights mean it doesn't get too hot. However, if you move the lamp around too much, the flexible arm becomes loose and can come out of the base exposing the wires. Once this has happened a couple of times, the connection becomes poor and so this lamp didn't even last a year. A shame, but children's lamps should be more robust.
on 17 September 2013
It was a prenent for a child and did not work...It is being returned nby his mother.
Very disappointing.....if you want reviews
on 9 April 2014
It breaks, this is the second one bought in 4 weeks. My five year old loves Cars, but this lamp not sturdy enough. On both versions the switch began to fail to work after a couple of weeks. The light part also pulled out of the top during use on the first.
on 17 February 2014
I stupidly ignored some of the other poor reviews because it was perfect for what we wanted - it came broken, with wires hanging loose. It also didn't work - a loose connection inside, meant that it would sometimes turn on whilst you held it, but never actually stayed on!
The only positive thing I can say is that Amazon's return service was very efficient!
on 9 August 2013
This light clips easily onto my son's bunk bed and is very easy for him to turn on and off. It's also not too bright that it disturbs his younger brother asleep underneath him but it is plenty bright enough for reading! A great little light!
on 23 December 2012
Excellent bed light, clips on easily to sons cabin bed and gives off just the right amount of light for reading.