Price:£5.98+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2013
Very nice bucket, as described with the wooden handle and very good price. The galv is very shiny. I am using it to store kindling wood in for our open fire. May get another one for the coal. No dimensions in the description so the bucket is 31cm in diameter at the top, 21cm diameter at the bottom and about 29cm high. Volume is approx 15L or 3.4 Imperial Gallons.
on 19 January 2013
This deserves a high rating. As others say, it's a bucket, so what? But considering it costs only marginally more than a cheap plastic one, it's well made, watertight and ideal for purpose of clearing ash out of our wood boiler (and believe me, there is a lot of ash and it's very, very hot). Perfect!
on 3 September 2012
I love my bucket, I take it with me everywhere. Ok I don't, it's a galvanised bucket, it's as it should be, well built and cheap, just buy it.
on 30 December 2012
Looks exactly like the image. Well made and there is even adhesive added around the seam at the base to make sure that it is watertight.
on 7 March 2013
It arrived in good time and was a very reasonable price for a galvanished pail. I use it for the hot ash from my wood burner and it does the job. Not a lot more I can say about it.
on 19 March 2013
OK, It's just a bucket, but serves perfectly as ash bucket for the fire, is lightweight, pretty & shines, and the wooden handle makes it comfy to carry.
This pail was not a heavy duty product but was sufficiently robust for the purpose for which it was required. I bought it for my own use but my other half seems to have comandeered it for his own use, which must mean it's okay as he's a bit picky.
on 2 April 2014
The bucket doesn't leak and looks like the one in the photo. However, it does not appear to be Harris Victory. The brand on the label is 'blackspur' by Hamble Distribution Ltd. It does frustrate me when Amazon sellers consider it acceptable to substitute without updating the picture or details. The bucket itself has some marks / residue on the inside from the manufacturing process which don't seem to come off and the handle clips the edge of the pail when being put down or up hence only 3 stars.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 November 2013
Arrived exactly when estimated to do, well done and thank-you because it arrived just when I needed it - I was cleaning out the multi-fuel stove:) Yes, I bought this to be the ash bucket and it's working perfectly for that purpose.

Wow this bucket is much bigger than I thought it would be! Nice deep bucket, stout, and welded neatly. Very pleased, should have bought another for a kindling or brown coal bucket - may do before the price goes up on this rather fine bucket.

Arrived without the wooden handle, though. Not a problem really but would have been nice to have the wooden handle. Oh well, for the amazing price I can wrap the handle with cotton rope for the small amount of cushioning I'll need carrying the bucket from stove to compost heap. The missing wood handle is the reason for 4*s, otherwise this is a 5* all the way!
on 29 April 2016
Decent quality - I use it as an ash bucket by the fireplace. Fashioned my own cover with a circular straw woven placemat or trivet which was just the right diameter and a small ceramic draw pull/knob - hard to explain what I mean, so I might post a photo when I get a chance. It doesn't seal it off, but covers it lightly and that's good enough for my purposes - plus, it looks lovely. I might stencil something on the bucket's side to decorate it further if I ever find the time to make it more decorative, but for now, I'm happy with it as is. I have bought cheaper buckets at pound stores in the past and they leaked at the seams or from the bottom. This one is good quality and no danger of this when I transport it to the compost heap periodically.