5.0 out of 5 stars good
good up to its job use in camara in helicopter for airel photos no wobble and fast just the job
Published 14 months ago by lee melvin

1.0 out of 5 stars Very fishy card...
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Andrei Michnea

1.0 out of 5 stars Very fishy card..., 12 Jun 2012
Andrei Michnea "amichnea" (London) - See all my reviews
I have purchased this card because it was a Class 10 to use in my Contour HD camera. I had problems from day one and thought it was the Camera. Since I did not have another 16GB card I could not test. My 8GB cards worked flawless one class 8 and other 10. I have then seen a Samsung 16GB Class 10 on sale and purchased it, put it into my ContourHD and worked without any problems so obviously it wasn't the Camera. I have ran some tests on it and seemed OK, didn't get any errors, however the read and write speed was fishy. I will post some screenshots later.

Having the card I decided to put it in my Xperia so I backed up the 2GB Xperia class 4 card onto my pc with 700MB of data. I then proceeded to copy the data to the 16GB Integral card... 45 minutes estimate on copying the data. What the hell happened no idea but after 30 minutes the estimate was at 25 minutes. I cancelled and just used one of my spare 8GB cards. Data was copied in 5 minutes.

Memory card seems to work but something is very fishy with it, I would stay away and get a Samsung make. My other 2 x 8GB are PNY and Samsung.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well but failed after a year (but Integral replaced it), 24 Feb 2014
S. Patel "tech user" (UK) - See all my reviews
Worked well (and quick) but it failed after a year of use in my Moto RAZRi phone (always left in the phone). Was loaded with a lot of mp3s (all backed up so nothing lost). Strangely, there was no branding on the card itself (though the adaptor it came with was Integral branded).

Sent it to Integral and they replaced it - easy process (though I did have to pay postage to send it). Would have given 5 stars but you don't expect memory card to fail so only 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Integral 8GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Accessory)
The memory card was purchased for a small camcorder which I took on holiday last summer.
Am very pleased with the purchase, price paid and the arrival time of the goods

4.0 out of 5 stars expand memory of tablet, 12 Dec 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for one of my Daughter's to expand the memory of her tablet so not used as yet. Delivery was fast and efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product purchase information, 26 July 2012
I bought this product on the experience of already owning other Integral products. It was purchased direct from Amazon UK, and at a good price.

On delivery, I was concerned the markings on the micro card and the adapter didn't resemble those found on Google images, or the original photos posted by Amazon UK. Could it be counterfeit? I had frequently read of fake Sandisk and Kingston memory products.

Integral studied the photos I sent to them, and confirmed they are genuine. I have now uploaded two of the photos to this Amazon listing.

When I write a 350MB file to the new card, Windows 7 reports 7+ MB/sec.
When I use the AS SSD benchmarking utility, the class 10 micro card returns 10.46MB/sec sequential write.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good card, 12 July 2012
Pete_S (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Not purchased from Amazon but a good place to mention it's a good product.

I was originally going to purchase Sandisk but all the problems of fakes which even led to Amazon temporarily withdrawing it from sale meant I took a chance on the Integral.

Write speed for large files tested at 10.7MB/s, slightly exceeding spec, and read speed 17.1MB/s.

It worked first time both in the supplied adapter and in my old HTC HD2 without any problems whatsoever, where it's slightly quicker than the Sandisk 16GB card it replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Feb 2012
have used this card in my crash for cash cam and it works well. I can recommend it to anyone