This is the second book in the series and continues from where book 1 finished and boy does it continue! This is an excellent series that I can't put down. The relationships continue to develop and bond between all of our main characters but you are also getting some more details about things in the past, ie Jacque's father. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the fact that her father (Dillon) is an Alpha but somehow just doesn't come across as much of a one. His Beta is planning something behind his Alpha's back and Dillon gets a feeling that something isn't right but leaves alone because he's always trusted him in the past. Erm, hello! Mind you, it would have been a completely different book if Dillon had acted on his suspicions so there you go, everything for a reason ;o)

The romance is sky high again in this story and I am LOVING it! Yes, I'm a sap but I like to read a book that draws you in and makes you fall in love the hero and trust me when I say you can take your pick in this book. There is a story starting between Jen and Decebel and already I am loving the interaction between those two. However, the love that Fane and Jacque share is still the one that is holding the stories all together. Their scene for the Blood Rites is just jaw-droppingly romantic, intense, passionate - do you want me to continue?

This is an excellent series and I will be continuing to read and review. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED
on 8 January 2013
I recently read The Prince of Wolves (Book 1) in "The Grey Wolf" series and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. This book however was more than double the price which is disappointing (77p for Book 1 and £1.87 for Book 2) as they are both of a similar size.

I was really excited at the beginning of the book and looked forward to the Bonding Ceremony, only for another cruel twist to unfold. I'm not sure if it was just me, but I found myself wanting to skip parts of the book and just find out what happened to Jacque and Fane. So much so I literally skimmed some pages. That being said, Quinn really does write some amazing scenes, and in some places my eyes where glued to the pages.

The supporting characters in this book (unfortunately for me) I found quite bland, with the exception of Fane's parent's, who carried an air of regal grace about them. Jen and Sally I found slightly more irritating than in the first book, however with that said, I am looking forward to reading "Just One Drop" (Book 3) and seeing what happens with Jen and Decebel's relationship.

In places I felt so sad for Jacque, in others I bathed in the love that she and Fane share. All in all it was a good book. I will read the third (which is priced at £1.97) when I get around to it.

3.5 out of 5 from me...
on 2 October 2012
This is the 2nd in the series and i found itjust as much of a page turner, again the story continues from book 1, excellently. I found this book to be slightly better written. Again the book is full of drama, love friendship and commitment.

Would highgly recommend these books, definately start with the first tho so you understand the story and the characters.
on 10 May 2012
This had the most comedy in it out of the whole series! This is a great series READ IT! Guaranteed to make you love it!!! Once again Jen is my fav character. The comedy made me laugh out loud every time. 5 Stars deffo ;)
on 4 January 2014
A fantastic sequel to the amazing Prince of Wolves sees us diving further out of Jacque's world, the world we know, into the dangerous and thrilling world of Fane and the werewolves. It is full of horror, drama, suspense and humour.

Fane Lupei and Jacque Pierce are about to do the Blood Rites when disaster strikes. It seems that Fate has once again betrayed Fane by snatching Jacque from his grasp. Only his love for her and the determination of his pack and her friends will return her to his side.

This is a far more thrilling book than that of the Twilight Saga and deserves to be made into a movie, along with the rest of the exciting series by amazing author, Quinn Loftis.
on 22 November 2015
I got the first book and found at the end of it that I had to get this one too. I didn't know at the time there was in fact 8 books and just had to get them all. I am now on book 7 as I can't put the books down for long wanting to know what was happening next. I hope by the time I have finished reading book 8 that there is some indecation that a book 9 is out there for me to read. Thoroughly enjoy reading this series. Please keep writing as I am sure there are more characters for you to keep this series alive.
on 4 July 2014
The storyline was well thought out and I was hooked. I loved reading about Fane and Jacque, Sally, Jen and Decebel. I love that the girls are sarcastic, funny and mouthy.

I found quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the story which is why my review is 4 stars. While I understand they happen, there shouldn't be quite that many. If there was fewer it would've been a 5 star read for me.

I cannot wait to get started on book 3 of The Grey Wolves series.
on 16 April 2013
The second book of the series and it flows on well. The grey wolves series are definately addictive and I have no apologies for being late to coffee dates with friends, nor burning the dinner.. The book could not be put down! The on going storyline is great and can only get better and seeing the characters again allows us to know them better. I highly recommend them to everyone and urge you to read these.. just make sure you turn the oven off first!
on 8 December 2012
I got the first book of this series as it was free and didn't really have any high expectations but how wrong could I be. I fell in love with the characters instantly and had the book finished in record time, I had to buy the second book as soon as possible. I don't want to give anything away but if you haven't read the grey wolves series yet, then you really need to catch up they're great books and the girls humour keeps you laughing throughout.
on 27 July 2013
This book is fantastic. It is even better than the first one, which is hard. What a cliff hanger at the end as well.