Published 10 months ago by Ellie Tullin

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read - but overpriced compared to Book 1.
I recently read The Prince of Wolves (Book 1) in "The Grey Wolf" series and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. This book however was more than double the price which is disappointing (77p for Book 1 and £1.87 for Book 2) as they are both of a similar size.

I was really excited at the beginning of the book and looked forward to the Bonding...
Published 21 months ago by Kashya

5.0 out of 5 stars I sort of talk about the book but i kinda get sidetracked by the fact that this series is so AWESOME!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Blood Rites: Book 2 Grey Wolves Series (The Grey Wolves Series) (Kindle Edition)
When my mum discovered the first book in the 'GREY WOLF SERIES' I wasn't sure how I would react. I thought is would be similar to 'Twilight' except with wolves instead of vampires. I decided I would give it go, after all, you can't judge a book by its cover. I started the first page and instantly after I read the first paragraph I was taken by the book! The story idea is so original you wouldn't think it possible to have such an unique and fantastic idea! I read on, totally captivated by the book. The more characters you meet, the better the story becomes. I finished the book in a couple of days and was surprisingly sad about it until I found the second book 'Blood Rites'.

Its just as exciting as the first one except with a sprinkle more of romance and action! More fur balls arrive and you get to know them like family. You laugh with them, cry with them and tell them what huge mistake they are making (read 'Sacrifice Of Love' if you want to find out the mistake Decebel makes!) I conclude that this book is wicked (as Jen would say).

The consequence of reading the fist book has led to me reading the whole series! It was so sad when you read Quinn's note at the end about it being the last book of the 'Grey Wolf Series'. I had a total melt down whilst my mum told me its only a book. It NOT just a BOOK!!! Its a life story and you are facing the problems and troubles along beside them.

My Favourite characters ha to be Jen and Costin. Jen is just so full of life no matter what life throws at her. Plus she comes up with the most ridiculous smart remarks and jokes (that I am not going to type because your eyes would pop out of your head!) My favourite furball has to be Costin. He's cheeky and so good looking, plus he has a dimple!

I loved the series so much that I decided that I MUST read the series all over again!

Quinn really outdone herself and she is my inspiration to become and author one day! If you didn't get my point reading all of my hard work then let me cut to the chase... THE WHOLE SERIES IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!!
P.S This series is sooo not 'Twilight'

5.0 out of 5 stars W.O.W, 27 July 2013
This book is fantastic. It is even better than the first one, which is hard. What a cliff hanger at the end as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable!, 2 Oct 2012
L CLEMENTS (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the 2nd in the series and i found itjust as much of a page turner, again the story continues from book 1, excellently. I found this book to be slightly better written. Again the book is full of drama, love friendship and commitment.

Would highgly recommend these books, definately start with the first tho so you understand the story and the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 May 2012
This had the most comedy in it out of the whole series! This is a great series READ IT! Guaranteed to make you love it!!! Once again Jen is my fav character. The comedy made me laugh out loud every time. 5 Stars deffo ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood Rites, 4 July 2014
The storyline was well thought out and I was hooked. I loved reading about Fane and Jacque, Sally, Jen and Decebel. I love that the girls are sarcastic, funny and mouthy.

I found quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the story which is why my review is 4 stars. While I understand they happen, there shouldn't be quite that many. If there was fewer it would've been a 5 star read for me.

I cannot wait to get started on book 3 of The Grey Wolves series.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab read, 1 July 2014
This is a beautifully written book the first was good but this one!!!!!!!!! well I just couldn't put it down cant wait for the third! I have just started

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 Jun 2014
This was a fantastic read. I was nearly in tears and on the edge of my seat the whole way through !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 May 2014
Great second book again like the first book it only took my less than a day to finish this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series!, 8 May 2014
I know i have to write 20 words but what can i say other than loved this book and cant wait to read the next one. Will be starting it right now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilluant, 8 April 2014
I have really enjoyed these books. Action packed, funny and romantic. The girls have me laughing all the time. The books are difficult to put down.