4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hooked...
Published 6 months ago by Bonemonkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Brood
I downloaded this book onto my Kindle Fire before I went on holiday. It did not take that long to read as it is quite a short book. The storyline was Ok and so was the plot. In my opinion it was an OK read especially for a holiday read.
Published 6 months ago by Nigel Dawes

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hooked..., 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Brood: Horror Mystery for Paranormal Thriller Fans (Strange Investigations) (Kindle Edition)
In this story a private detective and his assistant are hired to investigate the disappearance of local fishermen (and their fingers) in a remote fishing village. The strange residents are hostile, or at best uncooperative but it's not long before fins start falling into place. It's a good edge of your seat read which flows at a good pace and keeps you hooked until the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 6 Oct 2012
E. Lawson - See all my reviews
This is a Kindle download and is quite scary but enjoyable. I downloaded it to take on holiday and found I wanted to finish it as soon s I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Feb 2014
A brilliant book that every paranormal thriller fan in the world will love. I thought it was great and I hope you do to.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soul destroying, 2 Feb 2014
What can I say? I have read many free horror kindle books, lots superb like the excellent Ricky Sides with Claws. This however was very badly written and half way through I didn't care how it ended as long as it did.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete, 5 Jan 2014
A fusion of Private Detective novel and the X Files. Heavily influenced by the afore mentioned I thought this story to be cliché ridden with a good smattering of third rate corporate speak thrown in for good measure. Although an imaginative idea it was far to short and lacked a definitive ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 29 Dec 2013
Really interesting and fast paced wanted the book to go on and on.Will definitely read his books again and it was free!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book, but far from the worst, 8 Dec 2013
I truly enjoyed Brood.
True it is a little X FILES, but I liked that. True, it is a little too short, but for the price, what is there to complain about. The fact is its fun, and against the amount of pretentious out there give me Lars Guignard any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 31 Oct 2013
Enjoyed this book, interesting premise on what was happening and how, a few twists and turns but I liked reading it. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad book, 27 Oct 2013
I have read all of this book and I am very impressed by what I have read and I would like to read more by this author

3.0 out of 5 stars Brood, 7 Oct 2013