5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kindle night light ever!
it is very well put together and tactile, complimenting the kindle nicely. The light options on it are ideal and more than bright enough for what is needed. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone in the market for a kindle night light. Having previously had two other similar ones which were nowhere near as good as this one!.
Published on 26 Mar 2012 by Brett

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if you use a Kindle with no cover ...
The basic Kandle is excellent and has a clip so will fit on a Kindle with a leather cover. However this one will only fit on a naked Kindle. Did not work for me so returned for one of the original Kandles.
Published on 18 May 2012 by Jack Barak

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if you use a Kindle with no cover ..., 18 May 2012
Jack Barak (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kindle night light ever!, 26 Mar 2012
This review is from: Kandle by Ozeri Flex in Graphite -- LED Book Light for the Amazon Kindle (fits latest generation Kindle and all models), and other eBook readers (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars This product will make you smile!, 16 Feb 2012
I thought awhile before purchasing my Kandle by Ozeri flex because of its relatively high price -- 30. How pleased was I to note that it was on offer in my favourite graphite colour at one third off -- 20. When I opened the box, this beautiful little lamp made me smile with delight. It's smart and funky and very cute! The clip fits very snugly on my kindle and the light, which has two settings, is easy on the eye and fully illuminates the page with no shadows. The gooseneck is infinitely adjustable. The light comes with two small round lithium batteries installed AND two spares. What can I say? It's an altogether excellent product which has made me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 Nov 2012
I have to say, that in spite of the favourable reviews, I was dissapointed with the Kandle Flex. I found it cumbrous, slightly top heavy, and felt I had to apply just a little too much force in 'slipping it' onto the top of the Kindle. The 'Flexi Light' was almost 'malleable' - moving slightly whenever I turned in bed and creating glare on the screen,(and a tremor of light) which then took time to adjust. It kept interfering with the reading experience, which should be pleasant and engrossing- instead I seemed to spend most of my time accommodating my new Kandle Flex. Eventually I just got out of bed and switched on the light. Today I passed it to a friend in the office-with ample warning-who might have better luck with it -and I ordered The Kandle ( very good reviews also-so I will update)...Sadly I can't recommend this particular reading light.
UPDATE
The outstanding customer service at Ozeri, picked up on my comment and have sent a new Kandle Flex, due to arrive in a few days; no arguements - no quibbles ; just passionate about their product and completely focused on customer satisfaction. Where does this happen these days? I am beyond impressed.Excellent and astonishing service.Looking forward to getting the Kandle Flex and will update with a review,-mind you if it's only a fraction as good Ozeri's customer service, I will be more than happy...WOW!
UPDATE
What can I say, I am giving this wondrous little product 5 stars-it glows as much as Ozeri's customer service. It has two settings, the second is as strong as a flashlight with a confined beam, which doesn't wake my light sensitive girlfriend, though the first setting is perfectly adequate also...I just like a very strong reading light. The Flexi light adjusts to almost any position that you want very easily, it floods the screen with light without illuminating the room - is easily atttached to the Kindle - is very lightweight, and makes reading an absolute pleasure. After just 5 minutes of use I realised that I couldn't do without it. Also, whichever way I move in bed, or toss and turn, the Ozeri Flex doesn't waver-it justs casts out a steady beam. I have to say the outstanding customer support from Ozeri is truly exceptional, flawlessly courteous, thoroughly efficient and completely committed to their customer and product, I just can't say enough good things about the treatment I recieved. If you buy this product-and don't hesitate- you can rest assured that your satisfaction is Ozeri's top priority.They completely won my confidence-not an easy thing to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement recieved free, without having to ask!, 16 Mar 2013
N. Doswell "Nikki D" (UK) - See all my reviews
I had written a disappointed review for this item due to a fault, but the manufaturer has read that review, contacted me and sent me a replacement light, all free of charge. What a great service, thank you Ozeri for being so helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Affordable screen light for kindle / e-readers, 21 Oct 2013
I have 3 kids and run several home businesses so the only time I get to relax and read my kindle is at night. I was getting eye strain with the bright bedside lamp on or putting it off and it then being too dark to read properly. I didn't want to invest in upgrading my kindle to a paperwhite or kindle fire so when I found this Kandle Flex for just 12.95 I was delighted.
It is fantastic. Fits on my kindle snugly without marking or scratching it and I can position the light at just the right angle to avoid any screen glare whilst perfectly illuminating the screen.
...it even comes with extra batteries - Top marks. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I couldn't do without it any more. I love it. If you need a reliable durable affordable and flexible little screen light for your e-reader definitely get yourself one of these! They are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing customer service, 7 Mar 2013
The product is great but the reason for my review is that this company has amazing customer service. I wrote to them about a problem i'd found with my Kandle last weekend - I got a near immediate response in sequential emails over saturday and sunday and all replaced and sorted by Tuesday. just fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 19 Feb 2013
This is a great little kindle light. It's not too bulky like some of them can be, the only thing I would say is that the LEDs make it almost too bright even on the lower setting, it pretty much lights up the whole room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and supplier, 15 July 2014
Very pleased with this item which I bought for my husband. He has tried various other alternatives which were never satisfactory, falling off, slipping etc. This one fits securely and illuminates well. The two light strengths is also a great idea.

It arrived very quickly too, and one thing we very much appreciated was that the package included spare batteries! At a time when a lot of the things you buy also require batteries to be bought extra this was an unlooked for bonus!

I am happy to be able to recommend both the product and the company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very good while it worked, 29 April 2014
I bought this a year ago and it worked very well. The light was bright enough and it was a nice fit for the Kindle I had. I haven't used it a great deal (I am still using the original battery), but while I was on holiday recently I noticed that only one of the three LEDs was working properly - the other two flickered on and off distractingly. I tried fitting the replacement battery the seller had included with the original purchase, but that didn't help.

This happened 12 months and 4 days after I placed the order, so Amazon tells me I can't return the light. It is, on the surface, a quality item, but it wasn't cheap and, used carefully and sparingly as it was, it should have lasted longer.