5.0 out of 5 stars My Lips are in Love !
Published 10 months ago by Doe Eyes

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, smelt horrible
If im honest I hated this lip balm, to me it tasted absolutely horrible and smelt even worse I actually gave it away after using it once, it is too thick and sticky and you can't get away from the awful taste and smell!
Published 1 month ago by Jazz

5.0 out of 5 stars My Lips are in Love !, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hawaiian Tropic SPF25 Island Berry Lip Gloss (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
Oh my ! What a little treasure I've found ! As soon as I've tried it on my lips, this Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss rewrote the definition of lip balm as long as I'm concerned. The smell is unearthly and it tastes so yummy that you have to refrain from constantly licking it off ! Despite its rich and smooth texture it manages to stay put for a long time without becoming sticky or messy. Your lips feel silky and nourished. If you use it by itself it gives your lips a transparent berry-pink tint, enhancing their natural shade, but subtle enough to remain discrete on them. I've also tried it on top of my lipstick to add gloss and shine and it works wonderfully too. I know it's just a little tube of lip gloss, but sometimes it helps to cheer yourself up with a small piece of tropical hawaiian paradise (especially when the weather it's gray and cold).
Don't buy it just for the sun shielding aspect, enjoy it as part of your daily make-up routine too, you won't regret it !

5.0 out of 5 stars i purchsed this as my lips are really bad in the sun blistering and balloon double their size ..., 10 Sep 2014
i purchsed this as my lips are really bad in the sun blistering and balloon double their size even using factor 20 lip balm didnt help
but this stuff is amazing i can honestly say thats the first time ive been in spain and my lips were great it also smells and tastes great and youre lips look lovely too

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 27 Jun 2014
Fantastic! Just have to stop yourself licking it off 😊 Lovely colour, not sticky like some glosses!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS!, 14 May 2014
Absolutely love this product... Goes on nice and smooth and gives a nice pink tint. It also tastes nice which is a bonus! Will definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 6 May 2014
I absolutely love this product, and the fact that I can buy it ££££'s cheaper is an added bonus, I will use this seller again as the product was perfectly packaged and it arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 30 Mar 2014
Smells and tastes lovely!! Really nice colour when on, not too sticky. Wore it on a recent holiday and my lips stayed soft and moisturised. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will odder again amazing product, 1 Aug 2014
I love this product from its look feel and taste and I've been trying to find it ever since I first found it about 2 years ago. I couldn't believe the price and u get two in a pack so I had to by 3. Love it smells grate and all the above as well as SPF protection. Bargain with fast free shipping

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, smelt horrible, 26 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
Fantastic value for money. Love this product, tastes gorgeous and not to sticky. Packaging and delivery great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gloss gloss, 31 Aug 2014
Lovely lip gloss, I'm surprised someone said it smells bad.. It smells nice and taste good