5.0 out of 5 stars Natural almond butter
Very good and tasty almond butter, and not so sweet as most peanut butters on the market.
Good price for a good product!
Published 20 months ago by Guy Verstraeten

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
This is better than the Meridian hazel nut butter, but sometimes you get just the taste of a mouthful of salt, which makes it impossible to taste the nuts.
Published 3 months ago by Jo P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural almond butter, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Meridian Nature's Energy Smooth Almond Butter 170g (Pack of 3)" (Grocery)
Good price for a good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Feb 2014
No other words; despite the no-added sugar it is sweet and perfect. I am pretty sure you couldn't do anything to improve upon it besides sell it in a giant bucket so I can cram it into my face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than peanut butter!, 29 April 2013
I'm on a restricted diet trying to combat my RA symptoms and this product was suggested as an alternative source of fat and protein.
Spread on a stick of celery it's delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 10 Oct 2013
B. Patel (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I LOVE peanut butter, absolutely love it!
Have never had almond butter before so I thought I would try it as it is supposed to be healthier.
I now LOVE almond butter as much or more than peanut butter (at least this almond butter).

It is almost pure almonds except for a tiny bit of sea salt and so there is separation of the natural oil and almond so you have to give it a good stir it. I would rather have it this way then full of preservatives/additives and other oils.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure indulgence, 19 Feb 2013
This butter is absolutely delicious! Rather too delicious. Good thing I'm following the paleo regime and eating no bread or almond butter on toast would be irresistible!
A dollop of this on my egg & banana pancakes is divine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 4 Dec 2012
I much prefer this to peanut butter as it's healthier for my blood type. The oil had separated from the butter a little which is good as it shows that a stabilizer hasn't been added to it. Just give it a stir with the knife and it's ready to go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful but watch the price on Subscribe & Save., 21 Jan 2014
This almond butter is so good it does not last long as I cannot resist it.
So I purchased it on the subscribe and save.
Now it is twice the price unfortunately.
This happens with subscribe and save and Amazon does not warn you.
You have to check as sometimes, as in the case of some coffee I was buying it was suddenly more than twice the price.
Instead I bought it on offer at Waitrose. It is a good service but be vigilant.

5.0 out of 5 stars This should come with a warning not to share!!, 5 July 2013
I bought some of this butter as I've started eating Paleo and made the mistake of letting my two older lads try it who also want higher protein/fat intake due to their sports activities. Bad mistake, I now have to get 9 jars a month and even that isn't enough really.

The taste is absolutely delicious. I was in two minds about trying originally as I don't like peanut butter that much but this is so different. Love it with dates, or kiwi slices/apple but you have to be strict or you'd just keep on going.

I have had one jar, out of loads now, that leaked slightly but I am reviewing the product and not the transportation of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 12 Oct 2013
I am really happy I chose this product! I had no problems whatsoever: the jars were all well sealed, it was well packaged and you only need to stir the oil back into the butter to blend it together again. I have used two jars already for a recipe book I am writing and it has baked brilliantly. Thank you, I will purchase more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious but may contain peanuts, 10 Aug 2012
I love this almond butter and order it from Amazon because the shops near me don't stock it. Unfortunately, though, my husband can't eat it because it's made in a factory where peanuts are used. I thought it would be useful if this information were posted so other allergy-sufferers could make an informed decision about whether to purchase it. But if you don't suffer from allergies it's a great choice.