on 21 March 2012
A pure wonderfully versatile product - can be used for many purposes - on ice-cream, fruit, bread and even in tea or coffee.
on 4 June 2013
Beats the socks off any in supermarkets for sure! Arrived quickly too. Efficient purchase also as the price for the two bottles far outways the equivalent quantity purchased elsewhere and as I said, the quality is superb!
on 21 June 2014
The maple syrup arrived quickly and was good value compared to others I have seen in the shops. Deliciously sweet maple flavour (as you'd expect!), have used for smoothies, in baking etc and working a treat. I can rely on meridian for some great organic products. Only problem is that I get through the bottle too quickly!!
on 13 May 2013
We put it in tea and coffee instead of sugar, drizzle over scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, pour over pork and chicken before roasting, not to mention pancakes and ice cream.
Wish it were sold in a bigger bottle, e.g. 1 litre or 2 litre, would then use a pretty creampot to put it on the table.
on 3 May 2014
I use this mainly on porridge - every morning - nice flavour and it mixes well.
if you are thin like me, you might get away with drinking it straight from the bottle - not that i would ever think of doing such a thing.
Actually, my 24 hour fast ends in a few hours, so who knows?
on 31 December 2014
I add a teaspoon of this to greek yoghurt with fresh blueberries, nuts and flaxseed or a little more to almond pancakes. A delicious, high quality maple syrup.
on 22 February 2013
I liked it, although I can't compare with other maple syrup as this was the first we've tried. Sweet with a caramel herbal scent.
on 29 January 2014
Hands off of this killer....I have to stay away from the bottle so yummy is this Maple syrup. I don’t have anything else to say than be careful you could become Maple syrup (= sugar) addicted. Yesterday I had sugar cravings and 1 bottle was open there in the fridge. So I started with 1 tbsp and ended up with drinking from the bottle until I felt like I had enough. :)

Good delivery, no damage to the bottles.
on 22 September 2015
I cannot fault the product itself, it has a wonderfully sweet and rich flavour. Perfect tasting maple syrup, I believe this is of the highest quality. However it is very expensive for two small bottles of the syrup, which I do not mind paying as it is great quality.
on 18 November 2015
The latest batch seems to have reverted to its good, thick, consistency for which we are grateful. Been using this ketchup for many years now, and haven't found anything better in terms of flavour, and not too much sugar.