on 28 May 2013
This dairy free white chocolate bar is absolutely gorgeous - rich and creamy. If you can't have milk but crave white chocolate, this is for you. I do have to admit that it is horrendously sweet, but you only need a little to make your day.
If this is not the right product for you, try an Internet search for Mortimer chocolate's white chocolate powder which is also gorgeous.
on 28 February 2014
In comparison to normal white chocolate this lacks a certain smoothness. Instead of being creamy and melting it is a bit harder and almost watery tasting. It might be good for home baking or if you're on a restricted diet and really missing white chocolate, but you would probably only want to eat 2 or 3 squares.
on 28 January 2014
I'm dairy intolerant and I bought this chocolate substitute to cook with. It tastes pretty much like white chocolate to me and was easy to use in baking. I was pleased with this product and would buy again
on 11 October 2014
not being allowed dairy anymore i thought all chocolate was off the cards for me, but generally i can find good dark chocolate still on the shelves, white chocolate however was a different story. This is a useful product and it suits me. The taste is the best I've tried but if you expect white chocolate then you will never like anything but the real deal. This is crumblier and has a solid vanilla flavour which worked well in my blondie recipe.
on 22 April 2015
Does a good job at being sweet but not quite as good as other vegan white chocolate bars.
on 6 July 2015
Good quality and nice option for dairy-free white chocolate, but I couldn't finish it. I found it very sugary (something I usually like) and the texture was odd, didn't melt in the mouth. Would prefer something creamier.
on 5 February 2015
Not suitable for milk allergy sufferers: don't mistake it for the Dairy free organica white bar which is in very similar packaging.
on 22 November 2015
To eat as a chocolate bar it does taste really fatty but works well when cooking
on 16 April 2016
Love the taste of it. Would definitely buy again.
on 22 May 2015
Nice flavour but a bit too sweet & fatty.