5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy bars!
I really like these bars, they are absolutely delicious! (My favourites together with Nakd Cocoa Orange bars). They have quite strong, sweet and yummy banana taste with a hint of cinnamon. The texture is nice and the bars are quite soft. The bars are quite filling. I think that ~£10/18 bars is a great price!

I really like the fact that these bars don't have any...
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by S. Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone!
I was looking for some good gluten and saturated fat free cereal bar to satisfy my hunger between meals, so when i tried Nakd cocoa orange at a coffee shop in town, I decided I had to order these. I like banana bread and it did help that these were the cheapest of the lot and didn't have any saturated fat at all. But unfortunately, I don't think I will be ordering them...
Published 3 months ago by cs97mmr2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy bars!, 27 Jun 2012
S. Anna (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nakd Banana Bread Raw Fruit, Nut and Oat Bar 30 g (Pack of 18) (Grocery)

I really like the fact that these bars don't have any artificial ingredients or added sugar or syrups. According to Nakd these bars are 100% vegan which is great, too!

I order these bars on a regular basis, last time I ordered them I received them on the 23rd April 2014 when the expiry date was almost 6 months away, on the 16th October 2014. (The seller of these bars was Amazon).

If anyone is interested in nutrition information so one bar contains 92 kcal, 2 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates (of which sugars 10 g), 2 g fat (of which saturates: trace), 2 g fibre and a trace of sodium.

Overall, these bars are highly recommended! I will definitely order some more...

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 26 Feb 2014
I really enjoy all the naked bars, the flavours are strong, the ingredients are natural and cold pressed so more nutrition is retained. They are filling, especially the big bars which I have used as a meal replacement or for much needed enjoy when out hiking. The only downside I can give them is that they are not organic .... maybe on day???

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Yummy Snacks, 23 Jun 2013
These are so yummy that you wouldn't think they were so healthy and made from raw ingredients. This pack is really good value compared to the prices in the shops!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 25 May 2013
Absolutely delicious. Very good as a snack - I love having some in the desk drawer at work and in my bag just in case I run out of energy when out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 5 April 2013
E. Teal - See all my reviews
If you like bananas and want a snack on the go then these are great. They're just the right size for a snack and don't get squashed in a bag. Tastes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go bananas for these bars., 30 Aug 2014
These are very tasty bars, great for when on the go. Also useful in order to help avoid any temptation when out and about. Nakd bars have helped become and most importantly stay a vegan.
This is my favourite flavour (it helps that bananas are one of my most favourite foods) closely followed by the cocoa orange. Cheaper than buying single bars. Very happy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 26 May 2013
I initially bought these as they were one of the only snack bars I could find that are vegan safe, and then I fell in love with them. I love how healthy they are in comparison to your average snack bar. They packed full of natural ingredients but without tasting like a typical health food; they have a bananary taste but it's not overpowering. I really like the texture of these ones too, they sort of melt in the mouth but are solid enough to be chewed properly. Even when you get a good deal they are probably more expensive than your average chocolate bar, but I really like having something sweet that tastes a bit 'naughty' but knowing it's not full of chemicals and bad fats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nakd Banana Bread Bar, 3 May 2012
I thought the flavour and taste was excellent. It is sweet. So only for those with a sweet tooth. No bits to get stuck in your teeth

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper elsewhere, 12 July 2014
Nice and filling (for such a small bar), but a certain supermarket sells 18 for £3.50 cheaper.. already ordered these before I realised it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice snack but the 'Crunch' edition is nicer., 9 July 2014
These are quite tasty and I did polish them off but if you have a sweet tooth like I have get the 'Crunch' version. They're much sweeter and highly addictive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›