Flavour Name: Pecan Pie|Change

on 23 April 2012
I have tried all of the nakd bars now and this is one of my favourites. Until you try them, you can't believe that something so natural (and raw) can taste so good. Best of all they are made in the UK (Wales to be precise) so it's nice to know you're supporting a small UK business instead of some faceless corporation for a change!
on 15 October 2012
Impressed with this fruit bar. Ingredients dates, cashews, raisins & Raspberries what more could you ask. A brilliant healthy snack. The wrapper states it is 1 of your 5 a day. Fantastic British made product. Looks like we are doing something right. Thanks NAKD. I Will be purchasing again and recommending. A*****
These are absolutely lush! I'm not so keen on some of the other nakd bar flavours, but this one I definitely like. Tastes chocolatey and the orange is not too overwhelming. What's amazing is these bars are basically just dates, cashews and raisins with a bit of cocoa, all 'smooshed' together - don't know why no one thought of doing this sooner!:P

The bars are firm but soft to bite into (no doubt this is because of the 40% date content) and the chopped up cashews add a bit of texture. The bars are moist which makes a change to the usual, dry cereal bar alternatives. With no added sugar and only 1g of saturated fat per bar, they are a healthier option to chocolate and other snacks. The bars are also dairy, wheat and gluten free and suitable for vegetarians & vegans.

Nutrition info, per bar:
145 calories
7g fat (1g saturated fat)
4g protein
16g carbs
2g fibre

I absolutely love these - the bars are a decent snack size and certainly enough when you've got a sweet craving. They also count as 1 of your 5 a day of fruit & veg, which is an added bonus. I concede that if you don't like dates, it's possible you might not love these as much as I do but they are definitely worth a try. I actually picked up singles of all the flavours from my local supermarket and sampled them this way before buying a boxful from Amazon. I'm definitely a fan and the bars get my seal of approval! :D
on 28 March 2013
Really yummy, tasty bars with no nasties in them and perfect pre work out bar as loads of energy from the dates. My 3 year old son loves these and as there are no fillers or rubbish in, just three main ingredients they are perfect for little fussy eaters too.
on 14 August 2013
Am on a diet(no fat, so sugar, no dairy, no wheat!) and the only treat I am allowed is the Nakd bar which does not affect my weight and is something I look forward to and enjoy - neither too sweet nor at all bitter - just right!
OMG I love these, I ordered them when the price was about £9 and there was an Amazon voucher to take the price down again.
75p each in the shops, so when I seen the offer I put my order in. I'm veggy and on my way to be vegan, I worried that there would be not nice foods suitable and I might just not find any food to eat. Then I found Nakd bars, life is great, these are yummy.
on 28 May 2013
This is my favourite bar from Nakd.

It's raw, wholesome food packed for you to eat on the go.

Taste wise it's 5 stars. The texture is a bit sticky so be careful if you've got crowns as front teeth like I have(!)

Price wise you're best getting the 4-packs from one of the major superstores that sells these i.e the one beginning with S.

If you subscribe on Amazon it works out circa £0.76/bar whereas from the supermarket it works out circa £0.57/bar.

Great snack, a bit pricey but then you have to pay slightly more for better quality.

Would be great if they had an organic range especially for those snacks containing Soya.
on 16 January 2014
We've bought Nak'd bars as a healthy snack for a while. Not particularly low calorie but they have no added sugar, e-numbers etc. They are slightly higher calorie than other flavours due to the nut content. They make a nice mid-afternoon pick-me-up. We like this flavour too much though, as they are far too tempting.
on 15 August 2012
Yummy and satisfying! :) These bars fill the hunger gap between meals. You can nibble without guilt and be pleased you are feeding your body raw nutrition.
on 22 October 2015
Really nice snack, that has the added bonus of being good for you at the same time, they only have two ingredients, dates and cashews. They have a great consistency, and are a nice change from traditional chocolate bars and other snacks. Reasonably priced, would recommend for people who want to eat a little healthier or would just like to try something new.