on 6 March 2015
Very thirst quenching and no problem with the bag breaking or the strength of the tea. The tea really is not that strong and for my taste just enough to know that it's a ginger tea. For me it's not at all too spicy.

The other problem reported is the bags breaking, but mine came as individually sealed bags with a draw string so no need to stir, just dunk!

Taste is always subjective and I hate chili sauce while others can't get enough of it but for me Pukka Triple Ginger tea is is thirst quenching not hot. If you do find it too strong then obviously don't let it soak for so long or better still try the Pukka lemon and ginger variety.

For me the lemon ginger is too bland so maybe I'm a ginger nut.

I like the brand and it's organic and naturally caffeine free so it's proper Pukka, get your laughing gear around a cup of this rosie Lee, it's lovely jubbly.
on 12 March 2014
the taste is superior to any ginger I've tasted, very strong and lovely! The bags break more than I ever knew that they could and perhaps this is why they were such 'good value'. It's about 50/50 whether the bag you are using is going to split or have a tiny hole allowing the tea leaves to escape. Not detrimental to the tea but a nuisance just the same.
on 9 November 2015
Excellent ginger tea. Ginger is supposed to be good for you in many ways and this is a great way to ingest it. The teabags are individually packed and the little packets are robust enough to stick in your handbag for those times when offered a cup of instant coffee or ordinary tea and no 'fancy' teas are available :-) These have a nice long string with tag on the end so you can loop it round your mug handle so you can remove the teabag without fishing round with a teaspoon. Like the fact that the teabags are organic too.
on 22 December 2014
I had doubts about this tea since I've always made my own ginger tea with fresh ginger, sometimes leaving from one day to the other. I'm used to very intense ginger flavour and this tea is not like that. Nevertheless it is a great and soothing tea. The flavour is nice, not too spicy and very practical to have on the go, when you can't just grate fresh ginger. If you like strong taste, leave it for more that the 5 minutes.

Update: I've bought this tea again, for a friend. she loves it and asked me for the 4-pack!
on 17 November 2013
Pukka Three Ginger is the vindaloo of herbal infusions and needs to treated carefully and with respect. I would advise to ignore the recommendation to steep the bag for 'at least five minutes' as it might just blow your head off. I can only handle this with quite a brief bag-dip unless I add honey and lemon to smooth it out. The ginger is the ginger of ginger nut biscuits and Jamaican ginger cake. If you like those, you'll love this. If you like fresh ginger tea, you'll be more wary. It's all the power but none of the lemony fresh notes you'd expect in a fresh ginger.

I've been using this for making ginger-honey-lemon to soothe a sort throat and a bad cough. It's much easier and tidy than grating your own ginger and it works really well.
on 24 January 2016
After reading the benefits of ginger, I decided to give ginger tea to try. Yes, many says that you can make this at home and it's fresher..however I find that pukka ginger tea is easier as I can make it anytime I want without having to keep the fresh ginger in the fridge.

The taste is not too strong and I like it plus this tea keeps my body warm in the winter when I'm out hiking!
I was a little unsure about this infusion at first, as it has a slightly earthy quality to it, presumably from the turmeric, but as I have drunk more of it I have warmed to it rather more. It's on the mellow side, not so 'zingy' as other ginger infusion I have had, but it's a nice warming brew.
on 30 March 2013
I really like this brew and the fact I can now buy it in a pack of four is even better as I live in France. This Ginger tea makes a lovely warming drink with a hint of spiciness. With so many teas of this type the taste of the drink doesn't live up to the aroma of the tea bag but this one does.
on 3 July 2015
This is the most delicious ginger tea ever. I buy it regularly, steep it for at least 5 minutes and drink it as it is, without sugar, lemon or anything else. Many other ginger teas are far too sweet but this one simply tastes of strong, deliciously spicy, ginger.
on 21 August 2015
Wonderful drink. i was introduced to fresh ginger tea last year, while backpacking in Ethiopia. Pukka Triple Ginger is nearly as good! I enjoy it with a small spoon of my own Welsh honey. I just have one cup of coffee a day now.