4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate, 7 Oct. 2013
E. L. Wisty "World Domination League" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pukka Organic Night Time 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags) (Grocery)
I can't say that I have experienced any sleep benefits myself from drinking this 'tea', but it certainly makes for a very good relaxing night time infusion with its delicate floral flavours. Not something I would necessarily drink everyday but makes a nice change.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 2 Jun. 2014
I have trouble sleeping, like major trouble. I drink this every night to relax and find it helps however I still can face sleepless nights so its not magic but it does help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zzzzzz......, 13 Aug. 2013
Tea Taste great and aids a good night's sleep. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Quick delivery and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pukka Teas, 27 April 2014
I find that this is a very nice relaxing drink before you go to bed. I will definitely be buying more

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know if it helps me sleep but good alternative to decaf drinks, 26 Dec. 2013
Light and easy to drink with neutral taste. It doesn't make me sleepy, but nor does it keep me awake!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good relaxing tea, 22 Dec. 2014
I like this tea and it is soothing. I feel me sleep is more deep with this tea. The only problem for me is having so much liquorice, which gives a sweet taste that stays in the mouth, but that's just a personal thing. It is a great tea no matter what.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver!, 10 Nov. 2014
If you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep then this is the best tea to have, it doesn't taste wonderful but you get used to it though and after a while the taste doesn't bother you. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best one of all the teas it helps me to ..., 6 Aug. 2014
This is the best one of all the teas it helps me to drift off to sleep wonderfully I would recommend this as it is better than words can say

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these teas, 9 Sept. 2014
Just love these teas. Whenever I struggle to sleep these work an absolute treat in providing a restful sleep. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste and reasonable price, 24 Jan. 2015
kingham01 (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
Lovely quality tea. Good taste and reasonable price.