4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate, 7 Oct 2013
E. L. Wisty "World Domination League" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pukka Organic Night Time 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags) (Grocery)
I can't say that I have experienced any sleep benefits myself from drinking this 'tea', but it certainly makes for a very good relaxing night time infusion with its delicate floral flavours. Not something I would necessarily drink everyday but makes a nice change.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 2 Jun 2014
I have trouble sleeping, like major trouble. I drink this every night to relax and find it helps however I still can face sleepless nights so its not magic but it does help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pukka Teas, 27 April 2014
I find that this is a very nice relaxing drink before you go to bed. I will definitely be buying more

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know if it helps me sleep but good alternative to decaf drinks, 26 Dec 2013
Light and easy to drink with neutral taste. It doesn't make me sleepy, but nor does it keep me awake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zzzzzz......, 13 Aug 2013
Tea Taste great and aids a good night's sleep. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Quick delivery and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best one of all the teas it helps me to ..., 6 Aug 2014
This is the best one of all the teas it helps me to drift off to sleep wonderfully I would recommend this as it is better than words can say

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these teas, 9 Sep 2014
Just love these teas. Whenever I struggle to sleep these work an absolute treat in providing a restful sleep. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night time tea can be very boring and bland but I find Pukka tea very pleasant and enjoy drinking it., 18 May 2013
Very pleasantly flavoured tea. I 've always consumed night time tea (various other brands) but Pukka is definitely the best