5.0 out of 5 stars good sound, looks great, well worth the money
I didn't actually buy it, it was bought for me for Christmas (although I had asked for it).

I love it. I've got the green one and it looks great. The display is handily turned off or dimmer. The full display is too bright at night, but I find the dimmer one ideal.

Published 18 months ago by P. Sealy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 11 months ago by SJ

5.0 out of 5 stars good sound, looks great, well worth the money, 13 Jan 2013
P. Sealy "typecastpublishing" (Bromley, Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitSound Clock Radio Dock for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod Nano 5th Generation and iPod Touch 4th Generation - White (Accessory)

Easy to set, easy to use, the only problem I have is that I don't know how to cancel the alarm. I can turn it off or snooze it when the alarm is going, but if I want to cancel the alarm completely, there is nothing in the instructions to tell you how to do that. I've fiddled and can't find out how. There must be a way. I have emailed the manufacturer for help.

Other than that, I would say the sound is OK for something of this size, certainly perfect for a clock radio, which is essentially what it is. Handily keeps my iphone charged.

Well worth the money, I looked long and hard for something funky and functional. Found it in this.

Just had an email back from Kitsound. When in standby press the Vol-/AL MODE twice and the alarm icon will go out. Simple, but I'm dammed if I could get it to work before.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Funky Wake Up Call!, 11 Mar 2012
Length:: 1:46 Mins

A well designed and funky little Iphone alarm clock radio.

Why?

Good things come in small packages and this is no exception.

First Impression;

Smartly packaged, qood quality materials, nice functions, a great addition to a purple themed bedroom or if you're simply an avid purple fan!

Practical Assessment;

The mirrored front is a nice touch and the front digital screen is of a good crisp quality. You can turn the light on or off so it doesn't get annoying at night and the buttons around the screen are functional and easy to use. Its worth glancing at the manual (clearly written by someone with a sense of humour)but you'll find that it's a plug and play device. It only comes with 1 dock adapter thats already fitted, which will fit any Iphone type connection. It is balanced in the docking port but the connection is sturdy. The side speakers are tidy and as you can hear in the video kick out a good sound that will wake you nicely..(just remember that waking up to your favourite song will kill that song forever!)The plug only comes with two points on it but that's because it's meant to.

The added radio is a nice touch and I found the functions easy to use. Plus it charges your iphone whilst you play
your music so thats a good thing as well.

Conclusion;

A really nice funky design, bold coloured and easy to use product with good sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little alarm clock, 11 Oct 2011
Brought this for my daughters 12th birthday, she needed an alarm clock, somewhere to charge her ipod, and a radio to save turning the TV on. This dock radio did the lot, and she was very happy(which is rare(age)). The reception of the radio and sound output for a bedroom is OK. Easy to setup and use. The only problem is all we now hear is '1direction':(

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 28 Jan 2013
Excellant product, even more functions that what are advertised would definetly recommend. Very stylish and looks and sounds good Super fast delivery - Bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and easy to use, 4 Feb 2013
Bought this for my son
it does everything it is made to do and more
Very funky design my son (8YO) loves it, looks nice, works nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Dec 2010
M (Coleford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great sound for such a small unit, excellent value for money.
Looks great, and does charge new iPod touch 4.
It did not seem to charge my iPhone 3Gs however.

5.0 out of 5 stars KitSound iPod clock/radio/dock, 24 Feb 2011
An excellent piece of kit for the price. Good sound quality. As someone else has said, even when dimmed it is rather bright at night. The buttons are a wee bit fiddly as it's very light and tends to skid across the surface it's on unless held down, but this can be done one-handed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Aug 2013
Beware - despite this saying compatible with ipod touch 4th generation we found this not to be the case. It didn't work with my daughter's ipod touch, however it did work fine with my nano. It had to go back I'm afraid as it was for the daughter and her ipod touch she is very disappointed and we are not pleased that we have wasted our time sorting the return out we wouldn't have bothered if the discription hadn't said compatible with ipod touch 4th generation what a lie!

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPACT VALUE FOR MONEY DOCKING STATION, 22 Sep 2010
Couldn't be more pleased with this docking station, takes up no room at all and simple to use. Have used my Daughters docking station in the past and it's much bulkier than this one and doesn't charge i-pod but this one does.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent kit, but ours was faulty, 29 Dec 2013
The unit was a little smaller than I had anticipated but it looked good and sounded great.
Unfortunately we had to send this back as around 30 seconds after you plugged the phone into the dock, there was a very high pitched noise that could be heard. As it was required for Christmas I just returned it rather than ordering a replacement.
If it had not been for the noise I think it would have been great.